Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is a signature???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What is a signature??? Empty
PostSubject: What is a signature???   What is a signature??? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:22 pm

Title says it all Very Happy 
Is it for your real name? But I've noticed that some people have quotes, pictures, website links confused 
I love the picture of the orca on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] signture Very Happy I'd love to know how she got that. Not that I'd copy her:|
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: What is a signature???   What is a signature??? EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 5:44 pm

You can put whatever you like in your signature, but most of us just put our names. If you add too many photos/quotes and whatnot, it gets hard to distinguish thread posts from signatures, so just be careful. Wink

Think of a signature as how you would sign a document.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What is a signature???   What is a signature??? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 2:11 am

LeeAnn puts it very well.

Some forums are so full of nice, but dominating signatures that one completely looses the overview Wink

PostSubject: Re: What is a signature???   What is a signature??? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 3:58 am

Okay thanks, I wouldn't really know what to put in a signature anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: What is a signature???   What is a signature??? EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 5:08 am

I have a bigger photo in my signature. You can do quotes, your real name, photos of your collection (small photos Wink). Just what ever you like, but indeed what LeeAnn said, not to cloudy etc Wink

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What is a signature???   What is a signature??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:08 pm

I just changed my signature a little. And im listing Collection threads i made in it.    However after i saved it, its not popping up at All yet? is there a Waiting peroid?

EDIT Never mind it works now

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What is a signature???   What is a signature??? EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 4:14 pm

No waiting period Takama Sleep Sometimes STS is weird aand I don't know why Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a signature???   What is a signature??? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is a signature???
Page 1 of 1