Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]

Go down 
+20
Kikimalou
Sassyscribbler
Fisva
Pluisje1998
christinavanderschouw
Elros Alvar
orcagirl26
ulinuk
Dum_my
sadie3112
persefone
boba_jagoda
Saarlooswolfhound
widukind
LeeAnn
JonasV
SyLoBe
A-J
SUSANNE
Damon
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] Empty
PostSubject: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 12:44 am

I really like to repaint Schleich horses and I even sell them regulary.
It's kind of my hobby at the moment, even though I don't have enough time to paint daily, I hope this will be again soon, really miss it...

I repaint since end 2012, untill now I only did Schleich models, Breyer models are too expensive for me at the moment.
I use acrylics and pastels.

Grey Tennessee Walker horse stallion. This guy has a special meaning to me. This one isn't really recent but I still wanted to show him.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pinto Stallion (2015)

Oldie pictures
I think this one is somewhere, middle / end 2013. I'm not sure anymore. This one went to my best friend, who collects Schleich horses too. She still has it and he still looks stunning. It was my best repaint at that moment.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here are 2 funny pictures while working, 2014, somewhere, also a Tinker. A lot of people like the Tinkers I make, I guess.
This is a repaint of the Gra Fjord, made somewhere this year, don't know exactly when.
Here's a link to the back side
Knabstrupper mare with foal
This was the Grey Welsh-pony, I sold this one
The Shetland mare with foal
Shetland Foal
KWPN horse

Thanks for watching and if you wish, leave a comment. I'm always open for critics, but keep it in a nice way so I can work on it. Thank you.

Last edited by Damon on Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:26 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://catralivumhorses.nl/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am

So beautyful, and so very well done  Applause 

That jaguar-spotted horse is just Fabulous  cheers cheers 

A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 1:30 pm

They all look great cheers , even though I've seen most of them already Wink
I'm looking forward to see more bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:49 pm

They are amazing! Great job :)

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 7:55 pm

I'm kind of speechless... This is something I've ever saw Shocked Very very beautiful horses, I love the "Pop ponys" those funny colored!
I still look at the photos but I'm interested to see more cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:58 am

So many great repaints! Very Happy I can't pick a favorite! Smile

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:57 pm

Nice work cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 10:33 pm

This is my newest project, it's the first time so I think I will fail really bad, but it's a try.

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 11:06 pm

Wow, great customs.  Applause 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 12:34 pm

That, if something looks interesting! Surprised You're making tooth for her/him! cheers
I really wanna see that project finished Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 10:56 am

I like the Gra Fjord Very Happy
Back to top Go down
persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:16 am

This chestnut andalusian is great!

Also you are a very creative person, I love this rare colors!
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:06 pm

Your customs are wonderful! Very Happy I particularly like your Knabstrupper mare and foal Applause

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:17 pm

I really do like that fra fjord omg Very Happy
The rest is great to afcourse Wink

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:51 pm

I made some new ones, yesterday and today.
Had to make the pictures at night, so awful quality!

Shetland Foal

KWPN horse

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:55 pm

Nice horses! cyclops

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:58 pm

That KWPN (which means like Dutch half blood? scratch ) is very beautiful! Nice that you really removed the legs and didn't just take some else body which has all four legs on the ground.
Well done with both! sunny

Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:11 pm

I didn't make the body myself, since I don't do that yet, in order. I've done it only twice and still need a lot of practice before I can sell my own bodies.

I did the complete repaint, so that's why he's here Very Happy

KWPN means - "Koninklijk Warmbloed Paard Nederland" (Royal Warmblood Studbook of the Netherlands)
It's a Dutch warmblood horse and worldwide used in different kinds of horse sports.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:16 pm

Damon93 wrote:
I didn't make the body myself, since I don't do that yet, in order. I've done it only twice and still need a lot of practice before I can sell my own bodies.

I did the complete repaint, so that's why he's here Very Happy

KWPN means - "Koninklijk Warmbloed Paard Nederland"
It's a Dutch horse and worldwide used in different kinds of horse sports.

Oh yes! Very Happy I thought the mare was made from the hanoverian mare of schleich...   That sounds nice cheers I've heard about it many times but nice to see a custom of that breed cyclops

Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Yes, the original model was indeed Hannoverian Mare 2013! :)

Thanks so much

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 9:57 am

Damon93 wrote:
KWPN means - "Koninklijk Warmbloed Paard Nederland" (Royal Warmblood Studbook of the Netherlands)
It's a Dutch warmblood horse and worldwide used in different kinds of horse sports.

Oh good to know! You've made such a lovely repaint of the Hanoverian! I love his/her colouring Applause

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:42 pm

Very nice that KWNP is stunning :) Just a price winner on tha show
I really wanne see hoe you head (theeth) custom came out :) It look really bizar now Razz
Thet foal is a cuty ^-^

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:46 pm

They're all very nice! Applause Shocked As I've said before in Jonas' topic, if only some companies took tips from collectors who customize animals, I think everyone would be a lot happier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Here's an update for the rearing horse

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] EmptyThu Sep 11, 2014 3:12 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid

Zombie-horse!! Shocked

Laughing Looking good, can't wait to see him complete! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]   Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th] Empty

Back to top Go down

Damon's Schleich Customs [Updated Mar 13th]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next