Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Proboscis Monkey

Go down 
+4
widukind
Roger
JonasV
landrover
8 posters
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA Proboscis Monkey Empty
PostSubject: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:34 pm

Other monkey to my collection:

Probocsis 55033

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Wow, very detailed big monkey! I also love the pose Very Happy Very Happy
Congrats, Fernando! = )

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:23 pm

That's a recent release. If I am not wrong it is even larger than the Mojo proboscis monkey, isn't it?
I like the figure and the less contrasting painting is interesting! monkey elephant Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:24 pm

Congratulations Fernando!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:02 pm

That model is so wonderfull crazy clown  monkey  cheers

Congratulations  Applause

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Congrats! cheers

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Probocsis monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 12:15 am

that is an excellent monkey addition! he is in my collection as well. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:40 pm

Roger wrote:
That's a recent release. If I am not wrong it is even larger than the Mojo proboscis monkey, isn't it?
I like the figure and the less contrasting painting is interesting! monkey elephant Very Happy

comparison with mojo figure:

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 1:22 am

Excelent comparison pictures, Fernando! Many thanks! Very Happy
Who told Mojo proboscis monkey is big??? monkey Laughing

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:34 pm

I don't know, but I also own the AAA Proboscis Monkey and let me tell you it has the same size as AAA Adult Male Orang-Utan! Shocked
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:39 pm

Bowhead Whale wrote:
I don't know, but I also own the AAA Proboscis Monkey and let me tell you it has the same size as AAA Adult Male Orang-Utan! Shocked

monkey elephant monkey elephant Laughing Laughing Laughing

Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 9:16 pm

Anyway, here is my AAA Proboscis Monkey. As you can see, the Canadian dollar coin is the same size besides it as besides my AAA Male Orang-Utan (see Orang-Utans topic to compare).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 12:46 am

All pics are now on TAi, once it is the same proboscis monkey. 9th representative of that crazy species. monkey elephant Wink

landrover

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:02 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Proboscis Monkey   AAA Proboscis Monkey Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Proboscis Monkey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: AAA-
Jump to: