Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA flying pelican

Go down 
+6
JonasV
LeeAnn
widukind
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
landrover
10 posters
AuthorMessage
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:32 am

Today arrived this model:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:12 am

Congratulation Fernando Very Happy Could you make some more pics (closer Suspect ) and add a comparison pic with something well known ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:35 am

Nice birdie, congratulations, Fernando Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:57 am

I pike this pelican too Fernando:) Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Congrats! Very Happy

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Bright colors- like it very much cheers cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SpiralStrix

SpiralStrix

Country/State : United States

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:55 pm

I love pelicans! This one is very unique. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/27592/spiralstrix
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:38 pm

I always loved that bird, huge congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation Fernando Very Happy  Could you make some more pics (closer Suspect ) and add a comparison pic with something well known ? Very Happy

comparison with raccoon schleich:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 12:13 am

Thanks for additional pictures Fernando! Very Happy

Admin
Roger

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyTue Jan 07, 2020 10:37 pm

Now there is a dedicated page on TAW to this birds in flight here! Seven are listed, i anyone knows more, just let me know. Very Happy

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Flying Bird Info   AAA flying pelican EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:39 am

Dear Roger and others:

Hey, did you know that AAA Made these three birds, all in flight, all poseable? The Birds are as follows:

96427 Pelican in Flight (Might be getting this one for my collection), 96437 Flamingo in Flight Poseable, and 96443 Young Owl (Not the same as 52017, I think).

Anyway, if this helps for Tai, then let me know.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyFri May 29, 2020 6:33 am

There is also a macaw (scarlet or green winged).

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican EmptyFri May 29, 2020 2:38 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger and others:

Hey, did you know that AAA Made these three birds, all in flight, all poseable?  The Birds are as follows:

96427 Pelican in Flight (Might be getting this one for my collection), 96437 Flamingo in Flight Poseable, and 96443 Young Owl (Not the same as 52017, I think).

Anyway, if this helps for Tai, then let me know.  

Aschuck

Anna, thanks for information, we have already on TAW the bald eagle, eagle owl, flamingo, macaw, pelican, gull and snowy owl. 96443 and 52017 are different models indeed. I used the chance to introduce the model numbers you provided. Very Happy

AAA flying pelican Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA flying pelican   AAA flying pelican Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA flying pelican
Page 1 of 1