Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!

Go down 
+17
NightLioness
Wilorvise
landrover
Bloodrayne
schleich61
JonasV
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Roger
widukind
LeeAnn
ulinuk
sadie3112
costicuba
75senta75
Carola
koniminiatures
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 18:52

Whoa thats a huge box! Shocked Very Happy
Nice horse Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 18:59

They are gorgeous cheers

I just love that Ballou drunken

Congratulations, Abby Applause

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyTue 03 Feb 2015, 23:43

Beauuuuuutiful horses :)) Congratulations Abby :)

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Feb 2015, 15:51

You always get those figures that everybody wants Abby! Very Happy Or then you just show them so nicely Razz Trooper is stunning! I also like the smaller one... Breyer's are so nice drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyWed 04 Feb 2015, 16:32

Trooper is the best Wink I have him myself, and i must say he's one of the most handsome in my whole collection drunken
In the right light it reveals that he has the most delicious shading.
(I also got my Trooper from UH actually).

Baloo is really cute as well Very Happy

Looks like you really got bitten by Breyer bug Razz

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 17:25

Hello everybody!
It's been a while since I added some models to my collection (February!!) but the wait is over!  Very Happy
I just got back from the beautiful Lake District in England, the rolling hills are perfect for...sheep! I thought some schleich sheep would make the perfect souvenir cheers
Sorry for the slightly dull pictures, I've only just had time to take them (I had to go and collect my exam results, 3A*s, 2A's and a B, I'm thrilled!)

First up is this cutie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I remember seeing the release pictures of this one, his eyes are much less scary in person! Very Happy

And a sweet lamb I love you

Then, during our visit to the North Yorkshire Moors, we saw a group of deer in a cemetery, I've never seen such peaceful deer in my whole life, they were so elegant and contented - they didn't even try to run away! sunny
And by coincidence, a shop we visited had a schleich deer family, it was meant to be! Very Happy

This one was made in Tunisia

The mother deer was made in China

The baby was made in Germany Very Happy

I'm so happy with my new additions (and my results)
Let's hope I will update this soon Very Happy Very Happy

Ice_twin

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 17:43

Oh wow congratulations on your exam results, and your new additions are delightful Applause
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 17:49

First of all : CONGRATULATIONS with the fantastic results at your exams cheers
Well done !!! Applause Applause Applause Very Happy

Wow, your holiday trip sounds fantastic !!!
I have only been to the outskirts of the Lake District, but even so I was totally amazed by all the beauty !

And you found the perfect souvenirs !!!!
I am sure that they will ve VIPs on your shelf, - not only are they lovely models, but in your mind you will always see their real counderparts when looking at them Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing, and wellcome back to collecting Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 18:11

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015, 21:47

Congratulations for your results and also for your souvenirs! Very Happy
World is crazy and I love it, immagine a father made in Tunisia, a Mother made in China with a baby made in Germany! Shocked Wink

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015, 08:52

Thank you everyone! I am very glad to be back in the hobby Very Happy

Roger wrote:
immagine a father made in Tunisia, a Mother made in China with a baby made in Germany! Shocked Wink

Wow! Internationalism at its finest haha cheers

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 12:00

Hello again everybody! Today my schleich package arrived, here are the goodies that were inside Very Happy

First a little hippo (so cute!)

Then a tiger cub, I'd been thinking about getting this guy for a little while and I'm glad I did! cheers

I bought this package with the cats in mind, however I was more than happy to adopt this guy too Very Happy

A kitty cat

And last but not least, a beautiful tiger sunny

Thank you for viewing, have a lovely day flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 13:23

Beautyful kitties, - and I love that little boxer too cheers

The baby hippo is just SO cute drunken

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 14:50

Nice additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015, 16:59

Such nice tigers, and the boxer! cheers I love you  Congrats with these great Schleich,!! sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptySun 06 Sep 2015, 16:41

Today's purchase was a little unexpected, I was browsing a market stall when I spotted a handsome little St Bernard model, when I picked him up I was shocked to see an old schleich tag! cheers cheers

He's a tad bashed up and marked, but he still has his old-school charm Very Happy

As soon as I got home I looked him up on the toy animal wiki, I was surprised to find out that he was made between 1984 and 1996! He's older than me Laughing The best part was that the seller only wanted 50p for the little guy, what a bargin! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptySun 06 Sep 2015, 16:50

This proves that it is possible to find real treasures on flea markets affraid

He is gorgeous ! And amazing that he still has the old tag, - I think he looks in extremely good condition Very Happy

CONGRATULATIONS with this jewel cheers

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptySun 06 Sep 2015, 17:41

Lovely dog, congratulations! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptySun 06 Sep 2015, 17:45

Beautieful dog

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptySun 06 Sep 2015, 18:07

Congrats. :)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptySun 06 Sep 2015, 19:29

Congratulations! It's always really exciting to find treasures like this at flea markets and thrift stores. Wonderful! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2015, 07:37

ohh, I have it too, a bit newer painting but I paid 8 euro's for it! Laughing  Lucky you!!! cheers cheers

Congrats!!! <33

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2015, 15:49

Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptyMon 07 Sep 2015, 22:01

He's quite hard to find - congratulations!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 EmptySat 12 Sep 2015, 23:00

I don't know if the figure is very old or if you are very young, I know it is a great find and with tag! Shocked Thinking better, you're both young and it is me who is old once I don't have a tag anymore. Laughing Congratulations! flower

PostSubject: Re: Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!   Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abby's New Additions Thread - Update P6 - 1st October!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next