Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lionfishes in my zoo

Go down 
+18
bmathison1972
sbell
Anne from Norway
lucky luke
Ana
sabulia
Kikimalou
smallscaleworld
koniminiatures
Wilorvise
NightLioness
Tiermann
Roger
sadie3112
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
JonasV
widukind
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Lionfishes in my zoo Empty
PostSubject: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:29 pm

After an eye-to-eye adventure in the red sea of Egypt with a lion fish i like this dangerous fishes very much. So i will present you my very detailed figurines of this fish specie.

the Yujin Luna lionfish, the Kaiyodo red lionfish,Colorata zebra lionfish and the K&M lionfish (Antenna Lionfish?)

If you know some more lionfish figurines in other species let me know please:)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 6:48 pm

They're really beautiful models! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Thank you Jonas :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Fantastic !!! WOW !!! affraid

Beautyful, wonderful models !! Congratulations cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Gorgeous models! Congrats!

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Wow! Very interesting collection you have there cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:00 pm

Wonderfu fish figures. Very Happy There is also the Fame Master lionfish, you can find it on Mihnea collection and it is a puzzle. Very Happy

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Very nice,they are a magnificent animal to be a figure.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:26 am

Many many thanks friends :)

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:27 am

Such interesting fishes, beauties too look at.
These models are no exception to that, congrats Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:06 pm

Intriguing and beautiful

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:37 pm

Many thanks Karin and Laura:)

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:36 pm

These are splendid - thank you for the group shot, Andreas! Lionfishes make for some very impressive models, not to mention come with a pretty interesting (if destructive) biology & ecology..

I'd be keen to see a few closer shots of the Kaiyodo, if ever you've time time and inclination. I'm mainly curious about the molding detail they've managed - all those rays must make for some challenging mold engineering.

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
These are splendid - thank you for the group shot, Andreas! Lionfishes make for some very impressive models, not to mention come with a pretty interesting (if destructive) biology & ecology..

I'd be keen to see a few closer shots of the Kaiyodo, if ever you've time time and inclination. I'm mainly curious about the molding detail they've managed - all those rays must make for some challenging mold engineering.
Thank you Lea, i will share for you more pics soon :)

Back to top Go down
smallscaleworld

smallscaleworld

Country/State : Hampshire, UK

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:14 am

Beautiful, all four - quite stunning. But one feels with all those stripes they should be called 'Tiger Fish'! bounce

eBay - smallscaleworld
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 8:32 am

Thank you:)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 am

koniminiatures wrote:

here more pics Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by widukind on Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:52 am

smallscaleworld wrote:
Beautiful, all four - quite stunning. But one feels with all those stripes they should be called 'Tiger Fish'! bounce

I agree Laughing

Great lionfishes collection Andreas Applause I wish we will see more picssssssss Wink
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:58 am

Kikimalou wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:

I agree Laughing

Great lionfishes collection Andreas Applause  I wish we will see more picssssssss Wink

Thank you Kiki sunny More pics from this last one or from all. By posting of the last one i had a problem with my server for a moment scratch

Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Thank you very much for these extra pictures, Andreas! They are very helpful to me. That Kaiyodo pterois is one lovely model - I like the sense of motion it has, and it seems they've pulled off the molding quite impeccably, as well. I wonder who the guy painting on all those stripes on a thousand Kaiyodo lionfishes all day is...

sabulia

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:19 am

I think the best one is done by Kitan Club although the Yujin and Kaiyodo are very good
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 6:23 am

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:

I agree Laughing

Great lionfishes collection Andreas Applause  I wish we will see more picssssssss Wink

Thank you Kiki  sunny More pics from this last one or from all. By posting of the last one i had a problem with my server for a moment scratch

All cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:15 am

sabulia wrote:
I think the best one is done by Kitan Club although the Yujin and Kaiyodo are very good
Yes, this figurine is really good but rare and not cheap. And the specie the same like the Yujin figurine :)

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 9:15 am

Kikimalou wrote:
widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
smallscaleworld wrote:

I agree Laughing

Thank you Kiki  sunny More pics from this last one or from all. By posting of the last one i had a problem with my server for a moment scratch

All cheers
Okay soon:)

Back to top Go down
sabulia

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:44 am

I couldn't comment on rareness but I got it as part of a set a few weeks ago. I think being the same species as Yujin only matters if you want one example of each species
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lionfishes in my zoo   Lionfishes in my zoo Empty

Back to top Go down

Lionfishes in my zoo
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: Comparison topics-
Jump to: