Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!

Go down 
+101
scot(t)
Dum_my
Tove
Kikimalou
Shanti
Roger
dragonmau
donny ong
Noémi
Bongo
WILLYBACOMAN
Silver Unicornis
Ludichris1
baltimore zoo
Gulogulo76
krista
Ladytilly
mohkis
Dannelboyz
Valinor
Jetty
Lady_Dovahkiin
gulogulo
nyarlahotep
Florian
MARTINLATIN
Bloodrayne
Gwaine
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Fisva
damodelhorselife
sadie3112
-Schleichhorse-
LeeAnn
Zic890
Damon
dutchschleich14
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonobo
arafan
VASILIS
NightLioness
trevok4
schleich61
Takama
Tupolew Tu-154
pokeyanyway
A.R.Garcia
sbell
stargatedalek
Carola
JonasV
HorseyFan09
TheLastStardust
Duma
Dutch Bear
Saien
Elros Alvar
LorenzoItaly
Duck-Anch-Amun
ida
Zoodirektor
SilkySky
ze_neto
joyce & anouk
Tiermann
AkaiHawke
Haybale Farm
lucky luke
Sergey
Deseo
SeanieP
cougar62
Joan Milelire
Clifthanger
Kiana84
Pluisje1998
Gregory1007
Schleich-US
boba_jagoda
JackyLovertjex
LittleLady
Miss Jane
Angie59
john2xtheman
Thylacineotway
Chamira
diversity
SyLoBe
schleichsammler2008
shadoweon
signatus
persefone
MartinH
A-J
Juan Andrés
cattlecollector
SpiralStrix
SUSANNE
105 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 5:58 am

A user(-HorseLover-) from the MPV forum made this little fine video, where she shows some of the new horses; The Curly, the Knabstrupper, Icelandic Mare, Ardenner and the Angry Wolf. They all look pretty good in that vid I think. Especially the Ardenner Shocked drunken

She also says that the new Andalusian, Friesian and the Pinto paint variants are not in the new catalog... Sad

And if scrolling This Page of MPV forum there are photos of, I believe, most of the new horses. They look pretty decent I think! bounce The new Pinto Stallion he sure is a flashy dude! Great movement on that model really cyclops And I like that he has actually blue eyes! flower I can't see if they say anything about the material though. If going to the next pages there are a bit more photos too.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 6:47 pm

Interesting video, Carola! Very Happy
Horses seem to have an average quality what is a great news. Though, this wolf is hard to understand! scratch It looks incredibly bad considering Schleich is one of major brands. If it was a China figure, it would receive a good laugh from me, being a Schleich I am not even brave to laugh of it. scratch Maybe in real it is not so bad. Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 7:06 pm

I think my main problem now is the head of the wolf... maybe it is just the video or quality of it but the texture doesn't look so horrible with that paint job... maybe I'm deluding myself... Anyways, I have a big problem with his head, its messed up in so many ways. pale

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:43 pm

Horses look very nice i think ... Smile I love you

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 1:54 am

Roger wrote:
being a Schleich I am not even brave to laugh of it.

Laughing Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
I have a big problem with his head, its messed up in so many ways. pale

yep.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Thank you for photos and video, dear friends! Very Happy
Well, if to say about photos on eBay... new releases aren't such good as I thought early. The grey wolf looks awful on eBay, but normal on video (and what color he is in real life?). Other figurines are ok, but I don't like most of them now. But tiger cub is really beautiful. sunny
I've got another Pinto's photo from eBay:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing That pinto is such a mess it makes me laugh. It's either laugh or cry, maybe both. Sad Laughing

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:41 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing That pinto is such a mess it makes me laugh. It's either laugh or cry, maybe both. Sad Laughing
I think the figure will be nice to paint ... I think it would cheer him up a lot,
But I need to know what kind of material it is :)

Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:42 pm

I wonder the material of the Pinto. I like that he has blue eyes and not just the plain black they all have nowadays Smile

@LeeAnn - I'm blind on his issues for the most part - what is it with him that is messed up in our opinion? Smile I want to be better at seeing these things myself bounce

-----
Here are a few more of the 2015 horses Very Happy

I made also walkarounds of them all [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:00 pm

DO NEED!! Very Happy
Wonderfull walk around of those horses carola :)
i love them so mutch more then the divauglyness arabian girl
Not braids Very Happy yess not pink colors Jeej
I'm happy :)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:06 pm

Carola wrote:

@LeeAnn - I'm blind on his issues for the most part - what is it with him that is messed up in our opinion? Smile I want to be better at seeing these things myself bounce

It's definitely hard to notice at first, but for me it's a lot of fun analyzing models for basic ABCs. Very Happy

His legs are all different lengths, he looks like he's been bred to a giraffe, the head is more dog-like than horse like, I'm not really sure where to start on that m/t Laughing , and the overall pose in general just seems so stiff and unrealistic - I'm not quite sure what he's doing. scratch

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:38 pm

Sorry that I interfere to your discussion about horses, but I like that one too much sunny

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:53 pm

That's okay, you're not interfering. Very Happy

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 6:15 am

Thank you very much Dum_my Very Happy

Gorgeous Artic Wolf also. A little boring pose, but looks fine though Very Happy

LeeAnn wrote:
Carola wrote:

@LeeAnn - I'm blind on his issues for the most part - what is it with him that is messed up in our opinion? Smile I want to be better at
seeing these things myself bounce

It's definitely hard to notice at first, but for me it's a lot of fun analyzing models for basic ABCs. Very Happy

His legs are all different lengths, he looks like he's been bred to a giraffe, the head is more dog-like than horse like, I'm not really sure where to start on that m/t Laughing , and the overall pose in general just seems so stiff and unrealistic - I'm not quite sure what he's doing. scratch

Ah I see it Smile I think I've just gotten used to Schleich's style so much I'm just 'accepting' those general flaws, as they are more or less in every single model silent The huge neck- giraffe syndrome, huge muzzle syndrome, huge eyes syndrome, long face syndrome, weird leg length syndrome, weird hoof syndrome - the flaws are MANY and all horses seem to suffer from at least one of these syndromes, if we look at the ones made the past few years.

It would be interesting to know how many artists have been around sculpting their horses, as a big shift seems to have happened since around 2010-11 ish...

scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 4:52 pm

Nice picture of the Arctic Wolf!
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Another news from eBay:
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 4:44 am

Same as the last years with Schleich, they seem to dis-appoint more and more over the last years...
The horses have a average quality, but you have to collect horses for that, and as most of you know, i only collect horses in old classic brands like Britains and so on.
The wildlife is really horrible here and there!
The Arctic wolf looks ok on first glance, but i am not sure if i like the so called texture which Schleich suddenly means to use, the grey wolf is just a karicature of their former models.
The Angus cattle look like they are from the same old mould as they were made of before.
The tiger(male i guess) looks ok, reminds me very much on the Wildlife Wonders of Safari, i mean the pose.
So like my good old friend Christophe and me always agree on Schleich, bad modelling the last years, bad sizes and so on...
Good that other new brands like Mojo work hard on their model-line with original models!

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 3:41 pm

The rhino is ugly, but i like the horses, the wolves and the bayala animals. And i love that sheep. ^^

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:20 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
The Angus cattle look like they are from the same old mould as they were made of before.
They are, as well as Hereford bull - they're reissues.

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:08 pm

Bayala looks just so horrible Laughing Laughing Laughing
All the horses has too big eyes Rolling Eyes Donkey mare is once though! But this little evil sheep's eyes.. hmm scratch Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:37 am

Mangalarga wrote:
WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
They are, as well as Hereford bull - they're reissues.

Ah tnx, i already thought so.
Stupid when you think you have something special with the old ones...

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:29 pm

I'm so sorry Embarassed I completly forgot to show you some other pictures from the new animals Sleep No

So here they are:

the husky
I know we have already seen a picture from ebay, but I wanted to show you that there are also some nicer painted ones Wink

the "wolf" Laughing
better than on the previous picture, but still somehow very strange Neutral Rolling Eyes

the macaw
the mold is nice, but I have just seen bad painted ones till now Sad

and a comparison pic, it is smaller than the two other macawas! Very Happy

more will follow soon Smile

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Thank you very much for the pictures! cheers 
I'm not a fan of any of them. Neutral

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Wow, thank you for sharing those photos! Very Happy They look better here.
By the way, about the wolf, I've got new photo of him from eBay today:

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 5:07 pm

I think the wolf looks rather fairytale-ish

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!   Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures! - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2015 list of releases with pictures!
Page 26 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next