Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)

Go down 
+3
widukind
LeeAnn
Ana
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) Empty
PostSubject: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 am

I love the cartoony aspect from this one Very Happy
I must say that I had a big laugh when I saw its size.
The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) QxzcgEu37N

Here is the triceratops :) It is better that I thought :p
The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) Y9ukLiY8n4
sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 11:29 am

I like them! Especially triceratops looks nice and has kind of very friendly, maybe a bit sleepy face Very Happy Congrats Florian! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 2:57 pm

That was fast! Congrats! cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:05 pm

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 5:41 pm

Actually, the Papo is more ridiculous in my opinion, no, it is not an ugly or unpleasant figure, just an extremely outdated figure of a deinonychus. Yes, it is a deinonychus, so it can never call ridiculous to any other velociraptor. About the size, I'll recall that velociraptors were about the same size of a turkey, you know that turkeys are very small when compared with the most popular dinosaurs. The figure you can see in JP, is a deinoychus where Papo and other brands based their velociraptors, they only used the name velociraptor because it was more interesting commercially. If you remember the movie, they were relatively big when compared with humans, surely much larger than a turkey. Another interesting mistake is that they were featured as smart animals and researches show that it was almost impossible. Thus, that's the most accurate thing in Papo figure, he is a deinonychus convinced that he is a velociraptor, so naturally, when he see something that look a little more like a velociraptor, he'll find it ridiculous. Not very smart indeed. Wink ... he needs a cretaceous selfie, perhaps? Wink
Seriously, the Papo velociraptor is a more exciting toy, almost all Papo are more exciting toys than all other company figures, mainly in prehistoric life collection. They even put teeth in toothless creatures to make it more impressive. geek Thanks for showing, they're not excellent and not ridiculous, they're just nice! Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:08 pm

They are sweet Very Happy I suppose their behavior suits dinosaurs well Laughing Laughing

LeeAnn wrote:
That was fast! Congrats! cheers

I thought so too cyclops

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Roger wrote:
Actually, the Papo is more ridiculous in my opinion,

I wouldn't get near either of these velociraptors with a 10-foot pole.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks Scott, LeeAnn, Carola, Andreas and Anna.

Roger, I knew for the first anecdote but not for the second one ... it's true that my PAPO "velociraptor" needs a selfie lol! I totally agree with your advice, they're both beautiful :)

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)   The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

The velociraptor and triceratops from Mojo Fun 2015 are arrived ;)
Page 1 of 1