Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Christmas Acquisitions

Go down 
+9
Dum_my
NightLioness
widukind
Gwaine
cattlecollector
LeeAnn
QuollMate
SUSANNE
Carola
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

Christmas Acquisitions  Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Hello everybody, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND GOOD WILL TO ALL MANKIND! Very Happy cheers

santa This is the thread where we can post what figures we got this Christmas! rendeer

I will post my acquisitions when I have time! Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:27 pm

I hope to see a lot of niceness in this thread bounce cheers
I ordered some models for the some cash I got for christmas, and now I just wait for them to arrive. bounce

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:37 pm

Great topic cheers

Among other things I got FOUR boxes of chocolate !!! And already ate 2 1/2 Laughing Laughing

It is so funny , - for many years I have spent the afternoon of the 23rd driving round with little presents for old people in the vicinity, - now most of them are gone Sad But this year THREE younger people came with little presents for ME cheers

QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:55 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Great topic cheers

Among other things I got FOUR boxes of chocolate !!! And already ate 2 1/2 Laughing Laughing

It is so funny , - for many years I have spent the afternoon of the 23rd driving round with little presents for old people in the vicinity, - now most of them are gone Sad  But this year THREE younger people came with little presents for ME cheers

That's lovely Susanne! I love the season of giving. Christmas is just one of my favorites for those reasons. Very Happy I'm sorry for all the old people who aren't there anymore. Sad My Swedish friend sent me a present and I sent her one! She sent me a KEX bar (you may have it in Denmark?). It was DELICOUS! Razz I got about 155$ in USD this holiday season. I'll probably buy a present for my dearest Chilly, and start working on getting some M+B water birds. I'm also working on maybe moving my dinosaurs and birds over a bit to start a new freshwater establishment! cheers This holiday, I got the Terra Battat North American set. So cute! tongue I also got some NewRay sets. The teal/wood duck set and the mallard set. The geese were out of stock online so my mom couldn't get them. Sad

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page

Last edited by QuollMate on Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:06 am

A few [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] notwithstanding, these are my Yule newbies:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I did also get some lovely surgical scalpels and hydrochloric acid (for hobby uses), but those I think would make for a slightly less cozy group photo.

SUSANNE wrote:
It is so funny , - for many years I have spent the afternoon of the 23rd driving round with little presents for old people in the vicinity, - now most of them are gone Sad  But this year THREE younger people came with little presents for ME cheers
The young ones must have learned it from someone, no? (Or is it maybe a tradition over in Denmark?) In any case, that's ace! Also, your chocolate marathon sounds rather ace too. Laughing

QuollMate

QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 2:40 am

koniminiatures wrote:
A few [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] notwithstanding, these are my Yule newbies:

I did also get some lovely surgical scalpels and hydrochloric acid (for hobby uses), but those I think would make for a slightly less cozy group photo.

SUSANNE wrote:
The young ones must have learned it from someone, no? (Or is it maybe a tradition over in Denmark?) In any case, that's ace! Also, your chocolate marathon sounds rather ace too. Laughing

Cute little cows! I love them! Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 5:41 pm

I got the mojo Cape buffalo, Collecta water buffalo, and schleich Hereford bull and whitetail buck.
I also got a really neat recurve bow that was made in the 1960's by Fred Bear. It's awesome!

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 7:16 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
I got the mojo Cape buffalo, Collecta water buffalo, and schleich Hereford bull and whitetail buck.
I also got a really neat recurve bow that was made in the 1960's by Fred Bear. It's awesome!

Photos? Very Happy

Country/State : U.S.A

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 1:23 am

LeeAnn wrote:
cattlecollector wrote:

Photos? Very Happy
I don't know how to upload photos, but I'll try. You can look up Bear Archery Bearcat Recurve Bow and you can find pictures. Its a really pretty bow. Obviously you all know what the models look like. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Kitty, Rapunsel, Juri, Anubis and Stampertje.

I'm missing my two tacksets. I got the dressage set and the camping set!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Thanks for the topic, Emma! Wink
Lea and Tessa - lovely presents Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:26 pm

Yesterday we celebrated Christmas at my parents-in-law. It was very cozy and fun! Very Happy
Of course I got some presents, we all got some, and these animals are standing in my collection now.
Got them from my awesome boyfriend, how sweet  bounce  cheers  I love you

This little beauty I got from my parents-in-law! They saw her at a stand at a flea market.

drunken drunken drunken cheers santa

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Lovely stuff, everyone! NightLioness, I'm liking the light in that group picture of your newbies. It shows them off very nicely. Those lambs (and Holsteiner, though I may be biased..) are looking particularly sharp!

Carola, do show us here what you got once they arrive, yes? I'm curious.

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 7:02 pm

A lot of nice gifts:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:05 pm

Karin you really have the dream boy friend of every collector Very Happy Very Happy How sweet is that!
And he pick some really nice ones...wow. The cow has to be my favorite of them tongue Very Happy
Btw have you got your horses from Finland? lol!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:25 pm

JonasV wrote:
Karin you really have the dream boy friend of every collector Very Happy Very Happy How sweet is that!
And he pick some really nice ones...wow. The cow has to be my favorite of them tongue Very Happy

Embarassed Surprised Yes, I think I have :3
Hehe, he knows what I like XD

Hum, no!.... Not the ones I recently bought from you, did you sent them? XD
I think they will arrive soon Wink New Year was in the way with the post Razz

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
Lovely stuff, everyone! NightLioness, I'm liking the light in that group picture of your newbies. It shows them off very nicely. Those lambs (and Holsteiner, though I may be biased..) are looking particularly sharp!

Carola, do show us here what you got once they arrive, yes? I'm curious.

Thank you Lea, means a lot to me to hear that from you Very Happy
The Holsteiner is a beauty and made in Tunesia or Portugal (Heh, bit tired, can't remember it right..), such a sweet cow Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 11:23 am

NightLioness wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Haha Very Happy xD
Yes I did sent them for you! Two parcels to Holland again, maybe you know the other girl.. Wink cheers
I bet it won't take a long time till the parcel waits you on your porch Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 12:00 pm

JonasV wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Haha Very Happy xD
Yes I did sent them for you! Two parcels to Holland again, maybe you know the other girl.. Wink cheers
I bet it won't take a long time till the parcel waits you on your porch Very Happy

Oooooh, I think I know the other girl :3 Very Happy
I hope so, my curiosity takes over sometimes XD

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:18 am

My gifts for Christmas Very Happy

I'd been hinting for this one for a long time Wink  He is my favourite bounce
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 5:43 pm

Aw! Lovely panda family, Emma Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 8:15 pm

Very nice new commers you have and also a few 2014 horses very nice !

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:37 pm

Here are mine (I know its been a little while since Christmas but...):

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 6:51 pm

Your bunch looks so delicious, Paige! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 1:09 am

Thanks Jonas. Smile

Quick explanation though, this year has been crazy for my family. We've been traveling trying to help my grandma with cutting wood and making mends to her 1945 house and things, and we've had weddings and trips to help out family members etc. etc. and then our own house (when we were actually in it, which this summer was maybe one week out of a month) we had our own problems to deal with (mouse infestations, house repairs etc.) And in all the places we went, I rarely got to go visit new toy stores to see what they had. Crying or Very sad (I'm always scouting out new sources for figures, since my home town has limited selection of even schleich and safari) Anyways, for me and my older brother, the only two living at home now, we were the only ones around to help fix and do things. So to make up for a rather un-fun summer and hectic autumn and an even more insane winter (so far) my parents tried to make it up to us for Christmas for all our help. And because animal collecting is my favorite thing... these figures made up most of my Christmas. Embarassed Wink

Anyways, great new additions everyone else! So many neat new figures to look at. drunken

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Acquisitions    Christmas Acquisitions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Acquisitions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next