Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

US-based repainters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DinoLord

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

US-based repainters Empty
PostSubject: US-based repainters   US-based repainters EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:10 am

Are there any US-based figure repainters who take commissions for a fair price? Figures involved would be 1:40 scale dinosaurs ranging from 5" to 15" in length.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: US-based repainters   US-based repainters EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:36 am

Well there are plenty of painters within the US but I don't know of any that paint dinosaurs. I do have a Canadian friend that does custom work on dinosaur models, but I don't know if she would paint. Of course Canada isn't in the US though Wink I wish you luck in finding the "perfect painter" for you!

Country/State : New Jersey, USA

PostSubject: Re: US-based repainters   US-based repainters EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:37 am

Doesn't necessarily have to be someone who paints dinosaurs - bird and reptile painters are welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US-based repainters   US-based repainters Empty

Back to top Go down

US-based repainters
Page 1 of 1