Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geospiza fortis' Other Art

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

Country/State : United States

Geospiza fortis' Other Art Empty
PostSubject: Geospiza fortis' Other Art   Geospiza fortis' Other Art EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:11 pm

As well as sculpting and customizing figures, I also enjoy making other kinds of art. Last spring, I began to carve a wooden rod  I had found in the shed to make my most recent piece. It is the cane as seen in Jurassic Park. The shaft is carved from wood. The head is resin I casted from a clay piece. The insect is not a mosquito as large mosquitos are not common where I live so I used a similar-looking insect instead, which I have yet to identify. I plan on thaking this with me to the theatre to see Jurassic World this June. I spared no expense.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Geospiza fortis' Other Art   Geospiza fortis' Other Art EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:28 pm

Wow, very cool! cheers Nice work!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Geospiza fortis' Other Art   Geospiza fortis' Other Art EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:53 pm

Amazing Shocked
And very, very nice work Applause

That is what I call a SERIOUS Jurassic Parc fan cheers cheers

JackyLovertjex

JackyLovertjex

Country/State : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Geospiza fortis' Other Art   Geospiza fortis' Other Art EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 11:26 am

Awesome! Very well done!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Geospiza fortis' Other Art   Geospiza fortis' Other Art EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Shocked Applause Wow, great job. It looks awesome! cheers

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Geospiza fortis' Other Art   Geospiza fortis' Other Art EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:19 am

Thanks LeeAnn, Susanne, JackyLovertjex, and Saarlooswolfhound! I was considering making an East Dock sign in the future as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geospiza fortis' Other Art   Geospiza fortis' Other Art Empty

Back to top Go down

Geospiza fortis' Other Art
Page 1 of 1