Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D

Go down 
+10
SUSANNE
Florian
JonasV
widukind
Shardur
lucky luke
LukaLeon085
Roger
arafan
Bloodrayne
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D Empty
PostSubject: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:37 pm

I must put pictures of the nasutoceratops yet Very Happy

Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D IC36mQr0oO
Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D 4LwzTizcko
Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D 9nddUwbmcB

sunnysunnysunnysunny

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Congrats!
The Jaguar and Ardvark look great.
But maybe you shouldn't feed the Koala after midnight....(it looks very bloodthirsty to me.) Shocked

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Wonderful pictures , - I just can't wait to get them Very Happy

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:47 pm

The jaguar is very nice! Very Happy 
The aardvark is nice too, but looks very big. 
The koala looks a little strange, but I really like the pose! 
Thanks for the pictures and congratulations! cheers

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 12:03 am

Thanks for pictures, jaguar is interesting, I'd love to see a comparison topic between this jaguar and Schleich one. bounce
Aardvark I already have from original release, somewhat big but quite recomendable. I have and love it! Very Happy
About the koala, it seems we are not yet seeing an excellent koala figure. Though, I'd love to know its size. Very Happy

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:25 am

drunken Wow, amazing Safari bounce I'll buy them ALL  What a Face

Florian

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Thanks a lot everyone, I'm happy you like them Very Happy Safari makes clearly some big progresses concerning the painting. I find the koala very well made about morphology but it's true that the eyes are too red Very Happy I love them all Very Happy

lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Congratulations Safari I love your jaguar is in my 2015 model list! Very Happy Applause cheers sunny Cool
Ardvark well, but I already have your first draft. Wink
The koala, I like her pose! cat
Back to top Go down
Shardur

Shardur

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 9:48 pm

"Bloodthirsty" was also my first thought when I saw this koala.

I love the jaguar and also the aardvark (looks much like the first release). It's good to know that some great figures seem to be re-released.
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:59 am

Thanks for the comments Jeanluc and Shardur Very Happy I really like the aardvark, even if the morphology isn't totally exact, it's the only brand that makes aardvark(s) (there is Noah's Pals but it isn't really a major brand) sunny

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Also very nice additions :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:18 pm

Ooh that jaguar! Just as good as expected! Great Very Happy thanks for the photos - you must give some medicin for that poor koala thought Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Thanks Andreas and Jonas ;D

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 2:04 am

A very nice jaguar. A vampire koala. A beautiful aardvark. Congrats Florian.

Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 4:53 pm

It's exactly that, a vampire koala Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:55 pm

No, no ! He has just been chewing Paan Laughing drunken Laughing

donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:05 am

SUSANNE wrote:
No, no ! He has just been chewing Paan Laughing drunken Laughing

Laughing

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi there thanks for the pics. Can we have one photo of the Koala and Jaguar next to another brand model ie schleich? just to help with size comparison.

thank you
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:54 pm

Numaan, I can make that Wink but for the jaguar it would be the Papo one, is it ok? I don't have the Schleich one Wink

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Florian wrote:
Numaan, I can make that Wink but for the jaguar it would be the Papo one, is it ok? I don't have the Schleich one Wink

No worries that is fine :-) Also add a Schleich lion or leopard if you can.

thanks
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:18 pm

Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D Jrvmz0iFKf
Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D ZY0A5BJ2hK

Sorry we saw a little bit more the pixels on the third one because I reduced it.

And here is the nasutocertops Wink
Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D MbZhSSN1ID

Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 7:31 pm

Thanks so much - the Safari models are similar in size to the others so they do fit in well. Thanks so much, I will get them.

The only problem I have always had with Safari is that their painting is always very bright and stark in contrast to European/Japanese manufacturers.

Really appreciate the pics.
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 3:21 am

The koala looks like a zombie. ^^

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 11:38 am

Nice additions, congrats! cheers
Woah, I thought this jaguar is very big Shocked I'm surprised with his size very much, it's my favorite scale. So I WANT him! Applause
Other models look very nice too, Safari's keeping please me in this year.
Thank for the photos!

'Til then I walk alone.

Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D Dsc_1112
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D   Jaguar - The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Safari Ltd Koala, Jaguar, Aardvark (2015 version) and the nasutoceratops :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun :: Mojö Fun additions-
Jump to: