Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" Empty
PostSubject: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 7:48 pm

Recently I finished writing two full length novels about Abyssinian cat kings and queens of Catkingdom. many rare and unique species of animals are featured as characters in this Medieval Epic Fantasy story. The first book Captain Kitty The Eighth King Of Catkingdom is available to purchase on amazon kindle
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] The sequel The Final Cat King starring Captain Kitty's son was completed recently.
Here are some recent images First the lovely Queen (Lieutenant Kitty) and the King (Captain Kitty) of Catkingdom
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here is a heroic fox Knight (Sir Tredley) and one evil villain dingo (Dart)
The Raccoon chef (Dindai) from the sequel
and a sketch of Catkingdom Castle:

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 2:29 pm

Nice artwork Lance! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:16 pm

I LOVE it cheers I love you

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 8:00 pm

thank you so much LeAnn and Susanne!!! cheers sunny Very Happy cat

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:39 pm

You wrote the books? Hats off Lance Applause
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:15 pm

The castle has many nice details and I love the cat couple, her face is so sweet ^.^

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm

thank you everyone. the writing and illustrating was a lot of work but it was well worth the effort once it was finished

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"   Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty" Empty

Back to top Go down

Artwork Images from my novel, "Captain Kitty"
Page 1 of 1