Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)

Go down 
+15
scot(t)
sadie3112
Ladytilly
JonasV
SUSANNE
Tove
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
LeeAnn
arafan
Gwaine
widukind
Kikimalou
Ana
19 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) Empty
PostSubject: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:50 am

When Schleich dis-continued the pinto-pigs, they only had booring bacon-pigs left for some time.
But with their new mom and piglet, it seems their pigs have gone free-roaming style  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Compared to the just retired sow :

And here we see how the style of their models-sows has changed over the years :

Three different piglets with head up , - aren't they cute ?  Very Happy

Now a few photos of the happy, little, longhaired sow  pig  Very Happy

Quite nice details

And little piggy, - she is quite young, I think :

No doubt : This is a little girl Wink
But...but...do they relly need to write a novel on ALL their models  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

I like these happy pigs  Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:52 am

Very nice pigs! They are among best Schleich for this year I think Very Happy pig

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 12:48 pm

I don't know what they smoked before the photo session but they seem very quite and peaceful Laughing

These pics are nice Susanne, the strange thing is they let me think about Safari Ltd Wink
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Wonderful walkarounds and comparision as usual, Susanne! Thank you and congrats with new animals. Applause

Kikimalou wrote:
....These pics are nice Susanne, the strange thing is they let me think about Safari Ltd Wink

You said it, Kiki. Laughing

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 4:35 pm

Nice piglets!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:30 pm

I've worked with sows and I must say the resemblance between model and experience is uncany.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:48 pm

Gwaine wrote:
I've worked with sows and I must say the resemblance between model and experience is uncany.

Yes ! The person who designed this model certainly knows them Very Happy

arafan

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:49 pm

The new pigs are just amazing, only too bad that they have so much structure, they would be perfect if they haven't done the deep inside. 
Thanks for the pictures Susanne!

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Congrats! Very Happy They're quite nice I think just the texture is a little overdone for my taste.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:27 pm

STS is on fire! pig With so many walk arounds it is getting even more fantastic! bounce

Tove wrote:
Wonderful walkarounds and comparision as usual, Susanne! Thank you and congrats with new animals.  Applause  

Kikimalou wrote:
....These pics are nice Susanne, the strange thing is they let me think about Safari Ltd Wink

You said it, Kiki.  Laughing

I can't agree more. cheers

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 2:09 am

I love the hair texture, congrats on such nice new pigs Susanne!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:54 am

Ana wrote:
Very nice pigs! They are among best Schleich for this year I think Very Happy pig

I agree ! Very Happy

I love how the sow is moving, then she must be an ecologic one. Nice message, Schleich cheers
Piglet is reeeally cute too drunken

Lovely photos, Susanne Very Happy

Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:34 am

Carola wrote:
Ana wrote:

I agree ! Very Happy

I love how the sow is moving, then she must be an ecologic one. ....

Yes! She certainly is, look at her happy face. I love her also  drunken  I love you
I hope Schleich will give her a husband next year, and perhaps some more piglets... and perhaps a sister...?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 10:38 am

Tove wrote:

I hope Schleich will give her a husband next year, and perhaps some more piglets... and perhaps a sister...?

Yessss cheers
A big, dirty, drooling, ecological husband and some happy, healthy siblings for Li'l Piggie Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:19 am

Aw happy piggies I love you I like them too cheers
Tack Susanne!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:51 pm

They are both beautiful! I think they're the most lifelike pigs Schleich has made.
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 9:23 am

Oh lovely piggies! Congrats Susanne Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:57 am

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 10:48 am

Lovely ! If she had floppy ears she'd make a nice Porc Blanc de l'Ouest (an old hardy breed from the west of France).

LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptyThu May 14, 2015 7:40 am

Very nice addtions! I only collect the horses and the equipment but I do like the other farm life additions!
Back to top Go down
onatello

onatello

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:49 pm

These pigs are magnificent, so lifelike. The pose and expression of the sow is very nice, she is definitely musthave!
I really like your walkarounds, the enthusiasm you decribe the models with and the detailed photos. Applause

Ars Animalium on facebook
I am Ars Animalium on Insta
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptySun May 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Thankyou, Onalello ! Thanks to everyone from piggie and me Very Happy

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:40 pm

Congratz in the nice piggy's pig

I agree on the life like quote they are indeed very life like!

The only thing i don;t like is that they have put in light pink paint in the nose of the mama pig
is give a weird look .. they could have better picked out a darker paint in my opinion Razz

PostSubject: Re: New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)   New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

New sow and piglet from Schleich 2015 :-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: