Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)

Go down 
+9
baltimore zoo
Juan Andrés
scot(t)
widukind
Bloodrayne
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
costicuba
SUSANNE
Florian
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) Empty
PostSubject: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:32 pm

They are just AMAZING ... 10/10 both Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sunny sunny  sunny

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:06 pm

affraid FABULOUS bounce cheers
WOW !!!! Applause Applause

And gorgeous photos too Very Happy

Hey ! What is that about the tail of the Apatosaurus ? Very Happy

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:40 am

great models ! Thank you Florian, for these nice photos.
I think the Apatosaurus is looking around and thinking ``...Where is Bulgaria..and haw was the Kosta`s adress..?!?.. scratch `` Laughing

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:13 am

Congrats with getting them!
They're awesome! Applause
Thank you for a walkaround also Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:21 pm

Just what we expect to see from Papo when it comes to dinos.
Very lifelike and nicely painted.
They look wonderful I think.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 10:06 pm

Very nice!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:56 am

Fabulous models!!! I can hardly wait to get them. Holy mackerel.
Back to top Go down
Juan Andrés

Juan Andrés

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:01 pm

They look really nice!However,as expected when it comes to Papo's prehistoric animals,the Tupuxuara has several inaccuracies.It lacks pycnofibers( kind of fur) and teh wing membrane is sort of wrong.On the other side,the Apatosaurus is pretty awesome,but it's shrink wrapped.
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:20 am

Papo really has gotten the reptilian skin texture down to nearly perfection!
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 9:17 pm

Thanks everyone for the cool comments Wink

Susanne, the tail is of approx 20 cm, I think Wink

Juan, I think it would be great (also) that the tupuxuara has some fur Very Happy

Kosta, .... Laughing Laughing tongue

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:44 pm

Congrats Florian! This two models are great!

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:40 am

Thanks, Florian! Cool Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:51 pm

Amazing models, I agree Very Happy

(I really like that super spray tanned Zoo guy, for some reason Razz )

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:53 pm

That last photo is bad-ass! Very Happy
Hmm, how to sneak a large and long dino past my BF... Laughing

Thank you for the photos cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)   Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Walk-Arounds of two AMAZING masterpieces of 2015 : Apatosaurus and Tupuxuara ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: