Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection?   What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:58 am

I was just curious to see what people actually put their collections on when they aren't just taking them out for photos! I haven't taken photos yet but for me:

I use one 3-tier acrylic riser that I use to put all of my wolves on. Now full so I won't have any room for new ones on that unfortunately.

The rest I put on top of my bookshelf or in the case of my deer and arctic animals,on some wall shelves. I don't really have room for any other displays though.

What do you guys do when you are tight on space with your collections?

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection?   What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:37 am

I'll need to grab photos but I have an all-glass IKEA curio, other wooden display that I need to replace with another IKEA glass cabinet since it collapsed and all my models went crashing to the floor pale, above that display is a small wall-mounted shelf for my large trees and such, wall cubes stacked up on the floor, and for the models I have another glass door cabinet thing and four metal ladder bookcases. My SMs are on spice racks actually with black posterboard on top to utilize the space in between the racks. Think I covered everything! Laughing

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection?   What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection? EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:39 am

You will have many many answer in this topic or this one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection?   What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of shelving/accessories do you use to display your collection?
Page 1 of 1