Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou

Go down 
+13
SUSANNE
zbyszek
MD1985
Roger
Wildheart
Lasersword1973
Gabe
SyLoBe
remowshake
WILLYBACOMAN
ken yeo
HKHollinstone
Kikimalou
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou Empty
PostSubject: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:27 am

Ladies and gentlemen, as you may have noticed, a new topic in the Schleich section by Kikimalou is a really rare event.  Surprised

So... What happened ?

Maybe , at last, the Schleich company made for 2011 a few "nonchubby" models. Laughing

So, let me show you some pics of the greater kudu with calf, even if they are too big for the Schleich hippo and elephants, too small for the Schleich gazelle and warthogs... But you know my point about this  Laughing .

So it's time to be silent and come closer... Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First... the calf !

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:17 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 am

They're fantastic aren't they, congratulations Christophe. cheers cheers Thanks for the super pictures!

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:33 am

Wait a minute Harriet  Laughing

And the "Big"  Laughing male now !

With the Schleich older kudu

With the Papo GREATER  Laughing kudu  geek

With my small kudu family  Very Happy

Last edited by Kikimalou on Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:33 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 am

HKHollinstone wrote:
They're fantastic aren't they, congratulations Christophe. cheers cheers Thanks for the super pictures!

Yes Harriet, they are really fine Very Happy and so slim... I can't believe it drunken
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:00 pm

It look so fine! I feel like buy it now and just need to wait till june and buy once for all. together around 220 animals to buy!!

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm

ken yeo wrote:
It look so fine! I feel like buy it now and just need to wait till june and buy once for all. together around 220 animals to buy!!

220 affraid Very Happy .

I already bought the buffalo with calf ( a review is coming) and I will wait for the badger, porcupine and bayala bear. So I will buy no more than 8 Schleich this year I guess Wink
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

220 affraid Very Happy .

I already bought the buffalo with calf ( a review is coming) and I will wait for the badger, porcupine and bayala bear. So I will buy no more than 8 Schleich this year I guess Wink

Maybe just collect wild life - And forgot about farm life and pet. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:07 pm

ken yeo wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

220 affraid Very Happy .

Maybe just collect wild life - And forgot about farm life and pet. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

No place and not enough money for farm, pets and horses. Only wildlife, still alive or extinct cheers
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:10 pm

OMG! Christophe did buy some Schleichs! Shocked
What happened, haha geek
But i understand my friend, it was a good choice, and i congratulate you on your newest "BIG" Schleich additions!
They look "great"... Laughing

remowshake

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Great additions! Very Happy

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:11 pm

kudus are one of my favourite wild animals... I love them! Absolutely amazing, congratulations for your additions!

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Wait a minute Harriet Laughing
Embarassed Laughing sorry I couldn't wait Rolling Eyes Wink
Kikimalou wrote:
HKHollinstone wrote:

Yes Harriet, they are really fine Very Happy and so slim... I can't believe it drunken
I know, Schleich are doing well with not making their animals chunky anymore cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:08 pm

What an amazing figure... Shocked
Thanks kiki Wink

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 pm

Last edited by Lasersword1973 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Cool new German stuffs from a French collector. Rolling Eyes Congratulations by the way. And many thanks for the very informative photos cheers
Back to top Go down
Wildheart

Wildheart

Country/State : Bucharest,Romania

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:35 pm

I will sure buy those 2!Thank you so much for the pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mihneanicolae.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:20 pm

Congratulations Christophe!
Again fantastic pictures!
In fact this figure is very narrow, was the main surprise when I saw it in the shop! I've picked it and told to the lady of the shop! What a surprise! Very slim!!!Very Happy And she answered me: Thanks!!! What a Face confused:
Then I said: - Very nice legs!!!:) And she said: - Eh, my husband is comming! pale bom
I think she don't understand nothing of figures!! or was she talking about the horns????confused rendeer
Back to top Go down
MD1985

MD1985

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 pm

thanks for the pictures

I really love Kudus Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zbyszek

zbyszek

Country/State : Gliwice,Poland

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Congratulations, Christophe. You have really beautiful herd. And thanks for the pictures, especially for comparative images of the other brands.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Roger wrote:
Congratulations Christophe!
Again fantastic pictures!
In fact this figure is very narrow, was the main surprise when I saw it in the shop! I've picked it and told to the lady of the shop! What a surprise! Very slim!!!Very Happy And she answered me: Thanks!!! What a Face confused:
Then I said: - Very nice legs!!!:) And she said: - Eh, my husband is comming! pale bom
I think she don't understand nothing of figures!! or was she talking about the horns????confused rendeer

ROGER !!! What is this about you and the lady in the shop Shocked Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Christoph, did Schleich pay you to take those pictures ? If not, it is about time they hire you, because they are just... WOW !!!! cheers
Wonderful that you got them even if they are Schleich, so you could show us the pictures sunny
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 pm

ROGER !!! What is this about you and the lady in the shop Shocked Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Christoph, did Schleich pay you to take those pictures ? If not, it is about time they hire you, because they are just... WOW !!!! cheers
Wonderful that you got them even if they are Schleich, so you could show us the pictures sunny [/quote]

About the lady I have no idea, Susanne!!! I'll ask her while buying the longhorn cow!confused affraid silent

No, no, Christophe will be our official photographer for STS new brand called Chubbileich!!! Very Happy affraid
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 am

Wow! this is fantastic figurine but... it´s much smaller than Papo Sad

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Christopher thank you for the great photos I love with all those brands Awesome :) sunny
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:50 pm

Thank you all for the comments Very Happy
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:06 pm

Congratulations my friend! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou   The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou Empty

Back to top Go down

The 2011 SCHLEICH kudus walk around review... By Kikimalou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next