Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pipsxlch's additions 05/17

Go down 
+14
Night Elf
Dum_my
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Roger
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
widukind
LeeAnn
pipsxlch
NightLioness
costicuba
sauroid
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 12:15 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Anasta, I stopped by one of my nearby Targets today- they didn't have the wolf except a tiny one in a set. I will try to make it to the other nearby one tomorrow, if no luck I do plan on visiting an out of town relative next week. I saw the size/weight of the Battat pieces and can try and get a quote with a similar one of mine. The shipping IS crazy; I think some vendors try and hide profits in 'handling charges'. I have gotten different quotes from different post offices on the same box, but a $27 dollar difference would be nuts!
It's ok if you won't find this one, it's not necessary Smile And thank you anyway!
I think so, plus we're living in the crazy time. I heard that shiiping cost depends local; so I live in Moscow, if this information is useful for you.
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Targets #2 no wolf. They did have a nice fox, and a jaguar, and an obese alligator.

I'll be going to visit some family in a few days, so I'll check their Targets too.
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:33 am

An eBay lot came in a few weeks earlier than expected. cheers Plus I went to Walmart and found a weird abandoned unmarked dragon in a cart. I should have thought before photographing a green dragon against green plants. The two fish not on bases do have them, they're just not on them. And I've mixed and matched bases with a few that are extras. (the bubble huts aren't my thing).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

One thing slightly disappointing is that the edo nishiki and kyo nishiki have the same paint job. I may have to alter one slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 1:45 am

Congratulations! Beautiful fish!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 4:19 am

Congratulations again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 5:15 am

pipsxlch wrote:
Targets #2 no wolf. They did have a nice fox, and a jaguar, and an obese alligator.

I'll be going to visit some family in a few days, so I'll check their Targets too.
It's ok thank you anyway Smile
Congrats with the new additions! Those fishes look so real Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 11:00 pm

No luck at Target's at my brother in law's either. :C I will keep an eye out.

The 2 Wing Mau fish I found should be here tomorrow or within a few days. I'm going home to get some things as we have to extend our trip, so hopefully they'll be here tomorrow when I'm there.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 7:56 am

pipsxlch wrote:
No luck at Target's at my brother in law's either. :C I will keep an eye out.

The 2 Wing Mau fish I found should be here tomorrow or within a few days. I'm going home to get some things as we have to extend our trip, so hopefully they'll be here tomorrow when I'm there.
It's really ok Very Happy
We will wait Smile
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 3:39 am

I got the 2 Wing Mau fish, only real problem is that now I want the whole set and no one seems to know how to find them! Razz (though one is missing his acrylic rod)
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:51 am

pipsxlch wrote:
I got the 2 Wing Mau fish, only real problem is that now I want the whole set and no one seems to know how to find them! Razz (though one is missing his acrylic rod)
Congrats with new additions!
Hope you'll find this set Smile
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 10:56 am

I remember me that you would like to see my goldfishes. I am not sure if all this figurines are goldfishes because i havent a knowledge about fresh water fishes and i prefer as figurines more saltwater fishes :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 8:08 pm

Yes, they're goldfish! Some of them are really cute! Now I have something else to look for lol
Saltwater fish are the most common kind for me to find around here, though all I have are a shark and a sailfin.

Anasta, I FINALLY found a Targets/Terra wolf. Did you still want one? I can pick it up and try to find a cheap shipping method if so.
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 9:48 pm

pipsxlch wrote:
Yes, they're goldfish! Some of them are really cute! Now I have something else to look for lol
Saltwater fish are the most common kind for me to find around here, though all I have are a shark and a sailfin.

Anasta, I FINALLY found a Targets/Terra wolf. Did you still want one? I can pick it up and try to find a cheap shipping method if so.
Big congrats! I will wait for photos of your new fishes :)

Sure I want! Very Happy Yes, it would be great by your side to do it. Thank you that you didn't forgot it cheers
By the way, now we have Fame Master collections, and there are fish collection too. I can buy it for you, if you want Very Happy Detailed information look [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:02 pm

With my new additions, I took a quick picture of my goldies. Please excuse my messy nightstand! I have one bunch there, and the overflow on a small shelf that held a disc player. I hope to make a shadow/trinket box to display them all in, their current setup does not work! Laughing
I have had a lot of fun finding them all.

I found these interesting figures at a flea market last week. I will probably end up trading/selling them. I really like the llama though, and may end up gifting it.

And my two plastic dragons, the Safari water dragon (who I like) and the no-name one (who is quite ugly, but I sort of like him).
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Congrats, Kelly!
Your collection is awesome Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:17 pm

Nice additions

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:26 pm

That's impressive! Shocked cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Congrats, Kelly!

Anasta, your 1000th post! Very Happy Welcome to the thousands club! Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 5:43 pm

Roger wrote:

Congrats, Kelly!

Haha, thank you, Roger Very Happy
ow I spoiled this number lol!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Roger wrote:

Congrats, Kelly!

Haha, thank you, Roger Very Happy
ow I spoiled this number lol!

Laughing Very Happy
Let's see if I notice your 2000th post. bounce Wink

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:43 pm

While I was talking with my pastor about working at this year's pumpkin fair (I do painting commissions there as well as handle sales, I'm not so good but it's a way to make money while I'm out of work if people like my work), I mentioned how my camera had died and I would use any earnings to buy a new one. Well, he surprised me with a great new one! On top of many commissions this year, it was wonderful. Anyhow, since I now have a camera, here's a couple pictures of part of my goldie collection, displayed a bit better. I'll have to get pictures of everything I found this summer (whether fish and stuff for my collection or things I'll try to trade/sell) later.

Found this rack at a thrift store, I like it quite well.

This small box works for a narrow space.

That still leaves too many for the nightstand and disc player shelf though! And I must make 2 more stands for additions from over the summer (Re-Ment telescopic, no-name oranda, and 3 tiny unknown ranchus).

Last edited by pipsxlch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 12:13 am

Lovely new shelves and what a wonderful surprise! :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 7:50 am

That is certainly a nice pastor you have, - to give you a camera cheers

So now we can enjoy your beautyful new shelves, it look fantastic Applause

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 8:06 am

Phantastic news!

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2015 9:03 am

That display is just gorgeous, it looks like something from japan or China.
You have much luck then Very Happy

pipsxlch

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:57 am

I got some lovely figures for Christmas, even though strictly speaking they're fantasy not real animals, I enjoy them greatly.

Thanks to Rakel and Widukind here on the forum, I was able to get some of this Schleich dragon family and found the others on eBay. I don't like many dragons, but these are nice.
I plan on surgically removing the riding harness and resculpting. Sadly it's molded on.

So ugly it's cute! Now I need to find one of Susanne's Baby Louies. Laughing

My daughter's boyfriend is Star Wars crazy, so she got a set of creatures from the planet Naboo and split it with the fish/aquatic critters going to me and the land ones to him. I like the little weird things! The jellyfish is a recent flea market find by K&M that I believe fits in. I plan on displaying them on the barnacles, coral, and maybe a piece of sea fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pipsxlch's additions 05/17   pipsxlch's additions 05/17 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pipsxlch's additions 05/17
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next