Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE

Go down 
+11
Tarunyada
Carola
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
JonasV
Roger
costicuba
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
widukind
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Thanks, Tarunyada!
You know, I've heard some different versions about brand name, but I think your point is right Very Happy
I saw that Nayab make very-very-very much different figurines and that was one of the reasons I thought these ones are from them Rolling Eyes
By the way, today I've got a dog set, and now I know that it is Happy Kin Laughing
Also There were three sets as you showed me.

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:39 pm

Whoops, I missed some new additions!

That owl and that stone are awesome! affraid cyclops cheers

Happy Kin toys scratch I shall look them up on TAI, because they looks really nice Very Happy
Congrats Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 6:48 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Whoops, I missed some new additions!

That owl and that stone are awesome! affraid cyclops cheers

Happy Kin toys scratch I shall look them up on TAI, because they looks really nice Very Happy
Congrats Very Happy
Thank you for nice words, Karin Very Happy
It's necassiry to look at them! Very beautiful animals I love you
Tomorrow I'll make a walkarounds Wink

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 11:05 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Thanks, Tarunyada!
You know, I've heard some different versions about brand name, but I think your point is right Very Happy
I saw that Nayab make very-very-very much different figurines and that was one of the reasons I thought these ones are from them Rolling Eyes
By the way, today I've got a dog set, and now I know that it is Happy Kin Laughing

Nayab manufactures these figures to Happy Kin Toys as it was here informed by a Nayab worker. It is not misinformation once My Atosa Arctic Fox, is exactly the same mould as my Nayab red fox and the first is an Happy Kin Toy product that was just distributed by ATosa under a different brand name. study

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:59 am

Roger wrote:
Thanks, Tarunyada!

Nayab manufactures these figures to Happy Kin Toys as it was here informed by a Nayab worker. It is not misinformation once My Atosa Arctic Fox, is exactly the same mould as my Nayab red fox and the first is an Happy Kin Toy product that was just distributed by ATosa under a different brand name. study
Thank you for info, Roger Very Happy
Indeed, they are very distributed in my country, but almost each shop says different brand name scratch
By the way, about the same moulds: AAA wolves are copies of legendary «Country Artist» serie bounce

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Hello, dear STSers!
Yesterday I've got another additions — set of 6 Happy Kin Toys dogs Very Happy
I was looking for this Alaskan Malamute (first I thought it's husky) for pretty long time. But this one was SO expensive in Internet! affraid
I remember, when I bought Borzoi Vladimir (set of 3 dogs), I paid 414 rubles, now this set is... 603 rubles. I say more: not really much time ago their price was... 800 rubles! 800!
Yesterday I paid 800 rubles for 6 dogs. I know that you don't know about russian prices, but just look at these numbers Laughing
Offtopic: I forgot tell you that I've watched «Jurassic World» not really much time ago. Absolutaly wonderful film and worthy continuation! Now I want all Papo dinosaures bounce

Common photo:

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:40 pm

Ooooh Anasta, I love this Alaskan Malumate by Happy Kin Toys <3 I saw it a while again, I think it was on Deseo's site scratch Such a beauty! Congratulations you finally got it!

I haven't seen Jurassic World yet, but I'm definitely going to see it in the cinema soon!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Ooooh Anasta, I love this Alaskan Malumate by Happy Kin Toys <3 I saw it a while again, I think it was on Deseo's site scratch Such a beauty! Congratulations you finally got it!

I haven't seen Jurassic World yet, but I'm definitely going to see it in the cinema soon!
Necassarily buy it if it's not expensive! Very Happy

Tell me about your impressions after watching :3

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:28 am

Interesting indeed, these Country Artists looke really like the AAA. Shocked Nayab also told us that they manufacture AAA figures what is not impossible but there's no evidences of that like there is with Happy Kin Toys. Someone told that AAA figures were made from an Italian brand of ceramic figures but I can't remember it exactly. So many connections turn it really confuse. Laughing
I'd love also, someday, to collect Papo dinosaurs, they're exciting but I am already ruined enough to prevent from starting! Laughing Good luck and please don't join the ruined members club. tongue Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 7:13 am

Roger wrote:
Interesting indeed, these Country Artists looke really like the AAA. Shocked Nayab also told us that they manufacture AAA figures what is not impossible but there's no evidences of that like there is with Happy Kin Toys. Someone told that AAA figures were made from an Italian brand of ceramic figures but I can't remember it exactly. So many connections turn it really confuse. Laughing
I'd love also, someday, to collect Papo dinosaurs, they're exciting but I am already ruined enough to prevent from starting! Laughing Good luck and please don't join the ruined members club. tongue Very Happy
Yes, Roger, I could hear it too! So AAA's story is very long Laughing
Haha, why you're ruined? Laughing
And I'm too young to get ruin, so don't worry, I won't join to this club lol!

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 4:44 pm

And I'm too young to get ruin, so don't worry, I won't join to this club lol! [/quote]

Laughing Thanks for telling me that I am so old that I'm in ruins. Laughing farao Wink

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:01 pm

Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:

And I'm too young to get ruin, so don't worry, I won't join to this club lol!

Laughing Thanks for telling me that I am so old that I'm in ruins. Laughing farao Wink
Roger, you're not Laughing sunny
But I'm younger than you anyway Razz Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:27 pm

Hi, dear STSers!
Yesterday I've got some another additions.
Let's look at them Very Happy

First two ones are from book shop beside my home cheers

Unknown Brand Great Dane
She is very well sculpted (and it's female exactly), only her ears and paintjob are terrible. She was very cheap, especialy for today's prices.
Hope she'll help me with custom practice Very Happy

Schleich Lion 2007

And...
...yesterday the parcel from Germany has arrived cheers
It's old Kinder Surprise collection of 1997 (year of my birthday, so these guys are my contemporaries Laughing ), Miezi Cats.
We had that collection in Russia, but it was pretty hard to find them and so I missed some cats. Now I have them all cheers By the way, they cost just 3,50 euro sunny

There is a walkarounds for each of them.
This is russian video, but words are so important indeed. Enjoy of picture sunny
Sense of what he's saying: Miezi Cats collection was created in Italy in 1997 year, after, in year, they emerged in Germany, and after in other countries too.
Figurine of Carlo Calzone (cat with pizza in hands) is symbol that homeland of that collection is Italy.

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:30 pm

Congratulations with your additions, Anasta Very Happy Oooh these Kinder Surprise cats.. I remember them, I must have got lots of them here as well, somewhere.. drunken Nice!

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations with your additions, Anasta Very Happy Oooh these Kinder Surprise cats.. I remember them, I must have got lots of them here as well, somewhere.. drunken Nice!
So congrats to you too! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Ahhhrw, those kitties are so cute Very Happy

Nice doggie too, and she is begging for you to repaint her Wink

The lion is a very nice model, - congratulations , dear Anasta flower

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 6:11 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ahhhrw, those kitties are so cute Very Happy

Nice doggie too, and she is begging for you to repaint her Wink

The lion is a very nice model, - congratulations , dear Anasta flower
Thanks, dear Susanne! cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 pm

Great additions! I love the great dane! Very Happy Congrats! I love you

btw i watched Jurassic world too.. and it also made me think of collecting dinosaurs.. xD
Wonderfull movie! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 8:37 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Great additions! I love the great dane! Very Happy Congrats! I love you

btw i watched Jurassic world too.. and it also made me think of collecting dinosaurs.. xD
Wonderfull movie! cheers
Many thanks!

Haha cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:06 pm

Hello, dear STSers!
I'd like to share my big joy with you — today I received Kosta's parcel Very Happy
Both of posts worked very nice for this time  sunny
Post worker was POLITE with me today, it was the first time!

You know, first we arranged that Kosta send translucent Fame Master wolf and smilodon.

But...
...in the package I found ZEBRA Laughing

But it was not all too! Laughing

Look at these amazing guys! cheers
Of course, King Of The Paints knew that Wolf-woman need for her collection I love you

I need do a walkarounds, but I also need to find other background and to solve problems with light
First look at that amazing wolf, named Rosa (Rose) cheers

And thank you very much again, Kosta! It was very kind of you cheers  sunny  I love you
All animals have gorgeous anatomy; I can't stop look at them  Laughing

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 pm

Big congrats!!! Very Happy
You are a lucky girl, those two wolves are great!
And hurray for the King of Paints Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 2:24 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Big congrats!!! Very Happy
You are a lucky girl, those two wolves are great!
And hurray for the King of Paints Very Happy
Thanks, Karin!
And hurray for Kosta! cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:50 pm

They are all great, Anasta! cheers Congratulations!!

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Oh, no doubts you're younger. Laughing I am not saying that because of your new kitties. No Wink
Kosta always puts some extra charm, he is a great friend! Very Happy
I like the name Rosa, my 87 years old haunt is called Rosa, actually, she has the name of two flowers once she is Camélia Rosa, Camellia and Rose in English. Well, she could have the names of all flowers of a garden that it could never give her enough justice. flower

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:11 pm

GORGEOUS models cheers

Kosta is a very, very generous person, - hurraayyy for Kosta Applause Applause Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE   Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anasta's additions UPDATED 30.06.2015 + RED SQUARE
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next