Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collector from Poland

Go down 
+7
aneczka92
Ana
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
Roger
LeeAnn
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aneczka92

Country/State : Poland/Kostrzyn n/o

Collector from Poland Empty
PostSubject: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Hi. My name is Anna, and I am from Poland. I collect mainly horses from schleich, but I have a few figures another firms and other animals. This is caused that In Poland in shops are available only schleich , and sometimes collecta. Figures from other firms only from ebay , and sometimes on local market sites.
These are few group photos of my collection
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now my collection is a little bigger becosue thease photos was taken 4 year ago.

This is Haflinger Gelding, but he is " made in Germany" not from china Razz
And a few art photos in (and close to) flowerpots

And other figures

2 horses from Collecta
Here with Friesian stallion

And bonus: A Lion cub riding horse
Sweet embrace, and I checked balance :)

A few days ago I bought from one of local market website this papo foal. It is from 2003's but i don't now the name of model

And today I was in shop with very old different things, And I found Lion cub, baby elephant, and baby white rhino from safari ltd. Models from 1996's
Apart from Schleich Jaguar from 2006's and the smurf from 1981's ( Yeah cheers )

All photos are miniatures, when you clik on it you will can see bigger. I have more figures in my collection but, they don't have photos, When I find some time I will do it.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:06 pm

Welcome here Anna! Nice collection!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:27 pm

Welcome from Portugal, Anna! You have to find the horses from Mojö Fun that are sculpted by Anna! Our artist and friend on forum, that sculpts some animals to that company. She is also Anna and also from Poland... maybe you know her? Very Happy
It is great that you already are showing your collection and that you already find a way to upload pictures. Though, it was much better that we didn't need to click on them to see larger versions. You can use it up to 1024 px or you can use the code to 640 px that I believe is provided by the website you're using.
It is great that you've found some old Safari and I am not the best to help you with the Papo foal but much probably it is the old thoroughbred foal that is already retired. :)

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:24 pm

I searched the name horse which you wrote. Yes this is that horse thanks. So about these Safari Ltd. i think that i this shop can be more some interesting, and valuable figures but There is a very big mess, so looking for something last very long time, and althought outside is warm, but inside is very cold. This is coused by construction of this building. When I will have more time I will come here once again and I hope to find something else.

Edit:Unfortunately I don't know Anna about you talk, but I will be happy if i am meet her.

Last edited by aneczka92 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:26 pm

Hello Anna ! Greetings from Denmark cheers

You have a great collection ! Thankyou for sharing  flower

I know the problem with shops only haveing Schleich, Schleich or...Schelich ! Same thing here  Rolling Eyes
But you may find friends here to trade with, if you want.

Your little Papo foal is a real classic ! It has the first number of all farm models that Papo ever made !
You can see a little information on our site "TAI", here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

aneczka92

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 pm

I have in my collection apart from, these photos, Irish cob Papo, and Pinto Bullyland. This Papo gave me my father when he was in Ireland on business trip. And Bullyland I bought when I was in German ( I live very close to border with Germany). But these horses doesn't have a photos, and a lot of other figures doesn't it.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:07 pm

Welcome Anna from your neighbor country Germany, especially welcome from Dresden :) You have a nice collection!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Welcome from France Anna. Thank you for showing your collection Very Happy

If you don't mind I will call you Aneczka, it is beautiful and I will not muddle up my mind and my posts with the other Anna drunken
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 8:24 pm

Welcome on forum Anna! Very Happy I'm also Anna and also come from Poland, haha, seems we have something in common Very Happy cheers

Very nice collection and very interesting finds! I think Safari LTD is rather hard to find in Poland, isn't it? Very Happy

Thank you for showing your collection here and I hope you will enjoy the forum too Very Happy sunny sunny sunny

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:07 pm

aneczka92 wrote:
I searched the name horse which you wrote. Yes this is that horse thanks. So about these Safari Ltd. i think that i this shop can be more some interesting, and valuable figures but There is a very big mess, so looking for something last very long time, and althought outside is warm, but inside is very cold. This is coused by construction of this building. When I will have more time I will come here once again and I hope to find something else.

Edit:Unfortunately I don't know Anna about you talk, but I will be happy if i am meet her.

You're welcome Anna! Very Happy The other Anna already welcomed you. As long as you visit our forum sections, you'll know everyone better. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Ana wrote:
Welcome on forum Anna! Very Happy I'm also Anna and also come from Poland, haha, seems we have something in common Very Happy  cheers

Very nice collection and very interesting finds! I think Safari LTD is rather hard to find in Poland, isn't it? Very Happy

Thank you for showing your collection here and I hope you will enjoy the forum too Very Happy sunny sunny sunny

Yeah. it is very hard to find Safari LTD. But I had a lot of happines. My partner took me to this shop with a lot of very old things and antiques , and I found. I am planning return to this shop once again. The best thing was that I paid 10 PLN for all 5 figures.

A few months ago, when we were in my familly town, on market with old things and antiques, I found a little spotted calf schleich. It was in big box with many useless toys and mess. And I paid 2 PLN for it.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:07 pm

Welcome here and lovely collection you have Very Happy

I like the bonuses - let's just have a lion ride a horse Very Happy

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:50 am

aneczka92 wrote:
Ana wrote:
Welcome on forum Anna! Very Happy I'm also Anna and also come from Poland, haha, seems we have something in common Very Happy  cheers

Yeah. it is very hard to find Safari LTD. But I had a lot of happines. My partner took me to this shop with a lot of very old things and antiques , and I found. I am planning return to this shop once again. The best thing was that I paid 10 PLN for all 5 figures.

A few months ago, when we were in my familly town, on market with old things and antiques, I found a little spotted calf schleich. It was in big box with many useless toys and mess. And I paid 2 PLN for it.

Wow, so you have found them for really nice low price Very Happy Congratulations!!! It's great feeling to find something nice for collection for a bargain price Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
aneczka92

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:41 pm

Hi i returned to praise yourself for new trophies  cheers . I was in the same place and I bought for very low price new figures.
I have 3 new safari ltd figures from 1996. White tiger , panda and hippo (cubs)
And I found somethin new and unknown to this day.
Dinosaur INPRO 1972 Shocked and dog MEG 1996 or 1995( The last number isn't clear so I can't interchangeably read it).Maybe somone know something about these companies?
And polar bear Bullyland. But I don't know it's age.This don't like a cub but it is small.And it is "made in germany"

PICTURES IN MINIATURES !!!
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:44 pm

Thanks for sharing

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:45 am

Congratulations, why you use miniatures? We could see it much better if you used 800 px width instead. scratch
Impro is really something new for me, MEG dog is interesting, we don't see often that brand. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:25 pm

Thank's for information. So maybe someone else know something more about these brands? There is no MEG even in Toy Animal Wiki !!!.

I used miniatures because in a lot of Polish forums they want to useing it so I do it becouse I am accustom.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 6:39 pm

Hello Anna! I can tell you a little bit about the MEG company. MEG (Morrison Entertainment Group) is a California, USA based manufacturer specializing in children's toys founded in 2002. Series that include animal figurines are for example Animal Hospital and the In My Pocket series.

During the late 1990s, the In My Pocket series combined with the BBC television program Animal Hospital and the animal charity RSPCA to create animals that came with injuries. Eventually the original In My Pocket series disappeared and fully merged with the Animal Hospital brand name.

The In My Pocket series are manufactured by MEG. These series include Puppy In My Pocket, Kitty In My Pocket, Jungle In My Pocket, Pony In My Pocket, Ocean In My Pocket, Forest In My Pocket, Snow In My Pocket and Farm In My Pocket.
Originally the figurines were made of durable plastic and were quite realistic, while nowadays they are covered in a soft layer and look very cartoonish.

You can find the official MEG site here. You can find the In My Pocket site here.

I can't tell you anything more about your MEG dog (it's probably from the older Puppy In My Pocket series), but maybe this information can help you further in your investigation Wink

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
aneczka92

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Thank's. It's true. These older pocket toys look better than modern which look like from cartoon. So i can be glad that I found this dog.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:04 pm

Thanks for this info, Julie Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:11 pm

aneczka92 wrote:
Thank's. It's true. These older pocket toys look better than modern which look like from cartoon. So i can be glad that I found this dog.

SUSANNE wrote:
Thanks for this info, Julie Very Happy

You're both very welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
aneczka92

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 5:26 pm

Hi. I'm back. No I moved to Germany and I work here. So i start to buy schleich figures from ebay. I have mainly schleich, but some bullyland and AAA too.
this is the part of collection which i have here in Germany. The rest is still in Poland becouse I don't have so much place to expose them.
A few of them is doubled but I am going to sell them on polish site allegro Smile

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Hi, Anna !! Great to see you back Very Happy

I hope you will have a good time in Germany, and no miss home too much Rolling Eyes
But that is the natural course of life, to move and leave stuff at home.
Is the rest of your collection safe ? Very Happy

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland EmptyFri Jan 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Welcome back :) Where are you in Germany ?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collector from Poland   Collector from Poland Empty

Back to top Go down

Collector from Poland
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next