Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)

Go down 
+18
lucky luke
Wilorvise
barracudacat
landrover
Dum_my
Florian
75senta75
pipsxlch
TheLastStardust
LeeAnn
Tarunyada
Night Elf
Carola
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
SUSANNE
NightLioness
Kikimalou
widukind
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) Empty
PostSubject: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 3:21 am

I wanted to share some of my new additions that I have been accumulating in the past few months. Some were purchased online and others locally. Smile

My CollectA Fjords: (online)
My favorite Fjord molds for any brand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

CollectA Dartmoors: (online)
Adorable! The bay has dapples.

Papo Safari Wolf: (Toy store in AK)
I've actually had him quite a while. I recently named him Ghost. I'm such a cornball.  Laughing

CollectA Standardbred, Morgan, and Grazing Donkey Foal: (online)
Beautiful refined faces on the horses, and the donkey's coloring is almost exactly like my own real mini donkey's coloring. Hope they fix the mold's cloven hooves and heels.

Schleich Pandas: (local feed store)
Love the new textures.

Safari Icelandic Horse: (online)
Really impressed with this guy!

Safari Wolf and Turkey: (Hobby Lobby)
Love the super detailed paint job on the turkey. The wolf reminds me of a Breyer wolf I had a while back (Diego).

Schleich Poitou Donkey: (online)
Fairly good donkey model with a few conformation issues, although I'm only picky because I have a real mammoth donkey in my back yard. I might do a "comparison" photo shoot with both of them when the weather improves.  Smile

Schleich Pot Belly Pig: (local feed store)
D'awww, so cute.

More to come! sunny

Last edited by Night Elf on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:27 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 5:16 am

Congratulations! Nice additions!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 8:11 am

Congratulation, nice adds Very Happy  Papo wolf is Safari Ltd Wink

I hope you will see Poitou donkey's comparison pics.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:44 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation, nice adds Very Happy  Papo wolf is Safari Ltd Wink

I hope you will see Poitou donkey's comparison pics.

Oops, you are right, he is Safari! Thank you. Laughing

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 9:48 am

Nice new additions cheers
I especially like the CollectA horses, they have so much charm :3

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:50 am

Wonderful models, all of them cheers

Great to see the turkey, he is magnificent !!! And the paintwork in his head is much more nice than it is on mine Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:02 pm

Those are great additions and pics! Very Happy thanks for sharing! Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:23 pm

Congrats with such nice additions!
Welcome here and thanks for sharing cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:10 pm

Love your photos and those are wonderful models cheers
Very interesting to see the CollectA Morgan colour variant in hand.
The Dartmoor is so cute and that handsome Fjord drunken Looks like yours got a more defined muzzle shading than I have seen elsewhere.

Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 10:39 am

Thank you all!

I've noticed some of the Safari animals I see in the store now have more complex painted details than the same ones I bought years ago. It's good to see them stepping up their game.  Smile

Carola, I am so impressed with CollectA's horse sculpts. The morgan reminds me of the Stone Santa Fe Morgan, but more refined.

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:50 pm

Congratulations with your wonderful additions! cheers I just love that CollectA fjord; still want it for my own collection.

And you named a white wolf Ghost?? You know nothing, Jon Snow!!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Congrats Jessica! My Schleich Poitou is actually a pretty good shower - she has 2 NAN cards already! Very Happy

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 9:44 pm

Night Elf wrote:

Carola, I am so impressed with CollectA's horse sculpts. The morgan reminds me of the Stone Santa Fe Morgan, but more refined.

Yes, he actually does Very Happy I think the CollectA Morgan is better than the Stone Santa Fe Rolling Eyes (even though, i have not seen the Santa Fe in person, but judging by photos)

Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 11:47 am

Tarunyada wrote:

Exactly! Laughing I'm almost finished with the books and I can't wait for season 5 to start soon. It would be neat to "have" all the direwolves. My black Safari wolf could be Shaggydog. Laughing

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats Jessica! My Schleich Poitou is actually a pretty good shower - she has 2 NAN cards already! Very Happy

Something about the back legs of the Schleich Poitou seemed off to me, but then I realized that my donkey's legs could look that way, too, depending on how she stands. Donkeys are just wonky all around to me I guess. Laughing

Carola wrote:
Yes, he actually does Very Happy I think the CollectA Morgan is better than the Stone Santa Fe Rolling Eyes (even though, i have not seen the Santa Fe in person, but judging by photos)

I think I actually prefer their original Morgan to the Santa Fe Morgan. Maybe I just like the leaner look. I would love to see him retooled, but he doesn't seem very popular. The CollectA is my favorite Morgan in any brand now, though. Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 3:50 pm

Night Elf wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Exactly! Laughing I'm almost finished with the books and I can't wait for season 5 to start soon. It would be neat to "have" all the direwolves. My black Safari wolf could be Shaggydog. Laughing

Hehe! Nice, I haven't read the books yet, but I'm definitely going to! But for now, I can't wait until they air season 5!! And it would be great to have all the direwolves as models indeed Wink

Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 9:41 pm

I think it would be neat if one of the companies partnered with the franchise and created Game of Thrones animals. The six direwolves, Ramsey's mastiffs, shadowcats, mammoths, horses (garrons, palfreys, coursers, destriers, chargers, named horses like Bran's Dancer and Daenerys's Silver), war elephants, and of course the dragons!

Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 11:01 am

Hello again,

I finally uploaded pictures of some of my new figures. I went a little nuts buying bunnies and cute farm animals before Easter! I wasn't planning on buying so many, but the "squee" factor got to me.

My bunnies:

L to R: Schleich White Hare, Safari Hare, Schleich Grooming Rabbit, Papo Papillon Rabbit

Safari Phoenix Rooster

Schleich Shropshire Lamb

Schleich Dwarf Goat

Schleich Shetland Foal

Schleich Mallards and Ducklings

Safari Gray Wolf

Safari French Bulldog

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:22 pm

Jessica, congratulations with your additions! cheers I really like your hare from Safari Ltd Very Happy And the wolf of course, but I love all wolves <3

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Major squeeee on the bunnies and shetty foal I love you Congratulations! Very Happy I keep wishing the shetty foals weren't so expensive so I could pick up a few to repaint.

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 3:39 pm

Congratulations! Nice additions! Very Happy Applause cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:34 pm

Arrhw ! What a beautyful bunny band bounce rabbit rabbit bounce rabbit

That Phoenix Rooster rooster is awesome in several ways, - it is lovely, and a rare breed, - well, the fact that he IS a breed it perhaps the most wonderful cheers
When it comes to breeds of poultry, the manufacturers completely shut down any fantasy they might once have had.
They can make : Rooster, hen and chicken, - white or brown. Full stop . Mad
And there are so many exiting breeds to choose from, - beautyful ones, strange ones, small ones, large ones, weird ones and funny ones Very Happy

Congratulatioons also with the choice of lovely Schleich models Applause

And the Safari French Bulldog is a model we rarely see, - GREAT choices !! All of them  sunny  cheers

Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Thank you all! Very Happy

I hadn't thought much about the phoenix rooster until I saw him in person, and then I had to have him! Safari has really impressed me with their birds. Lots of detail in the sculpts and the paint jobs. The Safari hare also has a lot of detail and they painted his pads just like the wolves. 

The Safari Frenchie was a very happy surprise. I bought him online and thought he would be the same shade as the hare, but he is lighter and more matte, which I think suits his texture nicely. No painted pads on him, though.

The shetland foal is adorable. I hope they offer him in more colors eventually, perhaps a solid color like the mini shetty foal. I like the mold very much, although I can't recall seeing a horse with such a tall sock by itself, even a paint horse. Has anyone else? The foal has very nice painted detail. They glossed his eyes and muzzle as well.

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:00 pm

There's a famous jumper with the same white leg as the shetty foal, but for the life of me I can't think of his name and I can't find a photo scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Night Elf wrote:
...... although I can't recall seeing a horse with such a tall sock by itself, even a paint horse. Has anyone else? .......

I haven't see anything like that before either scratch
He could be a so called "Minimal Tobiano", but  there is too much white on one leg for that , I think scratch

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)   Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night Elf's New Additions (Yowies, Nov 17, 2017)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next