Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?

Go down 
+2
Roger
ImaniYouth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ImaniYouth

Country/State : United States

Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? Empty
PostSubject: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 3:24 am

Hi, I have a bunch of schleich horses and farm animals and a big idea of how to display them and I love the look of some of the CollectA horses and Papo farm animals but I have no idea how they size together, does anyone have a comparison photo I can go off of?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:18 am

We have comparison topics for horses:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Very Happy
For other farm animals, the best way is checking walk arounds and Show us yours topics and you'll find them compared.
I don't collect farm, but I think they work very well together once all these brands work farm accessories around the same scale. Some animals you can find some difference but it also happens when you only use Schleich figures. As you will notice, CollectA horses are generally larger than Schleich. :)

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:24 pm

The topics Roger suggests are really great Very Happy

Here is an over all scalechart:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:22 pm

Excellent chart and topics! I was wondering about this myself. Thank you all for posting them. Smile

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Thank You Carola! cheers Seems like you've gotten this nice Papo horse drunken

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 3:19 pm

JonasV wrote:
Thank You Carola! cheers Seems like you've gotten this nice Papo horse drunken

It was a gift from Susanne sunny

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Really great size comparison pic Carola, thanks!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Really great size comparison pic Carola, thanks!

Thank you cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?   Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison? Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich, CollectA, and Papo Horse/Farm Comparison?
Page 1 of 1