Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gast

found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! Empty
PostSubject: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 am

hello all im just looking through ebay and found that i dont know how to load pictures down so i will give the link!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Biegefigur-Schleich-Schlumpf-Drache-Fafnir-rot-/220687959948?pt=Figuren&hash=item336207078c

let me know what you think about that one

thanks
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 am

ok i made my profile pic like it i think its cute hehe
Back to top Go down
schmidtchenschleich

Country/State : Germany NRW

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 am

It is a "Biegefigur"
From that you will find a lot of.
I think thomas was an expert of this figurines.
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:42 pm

schmidtchenschleich wrote:
It is a "Biegefigur"
From that you will find a lot of.
I think thomas was an expert of this figurines.

thanks yeah i saw lots of them on ebay but that one was cute and very expensive i never would buy it for that price!!!!!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 pm

It is a great figure. It comes from a small series called "Crazy Friends". I know of a monkey and a cow also.

There is a green version of the dragon, and the monkey has been used as promotional figure, but the cow I have never seen.

Yes, if Thomas sees this, he will know ALL about it study
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 pm

thanks guys im not buying it i just saw it the frist time i saw alot of bierfiguers but not that one and i saw the price so i thought its rare and wanted to share with you!!

susanne you are my new best friend of mine talking to you all day Laughing

thanks soooo much
Back to top Go down
Suebeedo

Suebeedo

Country/State : Spokane, Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:26 am

I saw that you had it as your Avatar. I too think it is so adorable!

Too many $$ for me too though. No But if someone would like to gift it to me... lol!

geek ~ Sue
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 am

affraid affraid affraid
Susanne, Simone and Sue altogether This is very dangerous!!! :afraid:
Watch out, this is a S ladies Club!
Fortunately I’m a Sarcosuchus but not a lady!!!Laughing
I hope Sylvia, Sue and Sue, Sophie and whatever started by an S don’t adhere this club or we are lost!!!:afraid:
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 am

Roger wrote:
affraid affraid affraid
Susanne, Simone and Sue altogether This is very dangerous!!! :afraid:
Watch out, this is a S ladies Club!
Fortunately I’m a Sarcosuchus but not a lady!!!Laughing
I hope Sylvia, Sue and Sue, Sophie and whatever started by an S don’t adhere this club or we are lost!!!:afraid:

hahahaha yeah roger watch out we are the S ladies club !!!!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:47 am

Suebeedo wrote:
I saw that you had it as your Avatar. I too think it is so adorable!

Too many $$ for me too though. No But if someone would like to gift it to me... lol!

geek ~ Sue

lmao yeah to much for me to but im with you sue anyone who wants to donate to me and sue feel free Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 am

What about this symbol for your club???
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:17 am

Roger wrote:
What about this symbol for your club???

i would love it if the sheep would have little devil horns Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 am

I don't know if this is a sheep, but I think that it has some little devil horns!
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:36 am

Roger wrote:
I don't know if this is a sheep, but I think that it has some little devil horns!

there you go roger thats it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Yes! Roger, you got the spirit cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Ghiya wrote:
thanks guys im not buying it i just saw it the frist time i saw alot of bierfiguers but not that one and i saw the price so i thought its rare and wanted to share with you!!

susanne you are my new best friend of mine talking to you all day Laughing

thanks soooo much

Thankyou, you are a such good friend cheers flower sunny
Back to top Go down
thomas01

PostSubject: bendy dragon   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Hello from germany,

the dragon is a bendy figure and were produced from Schleich !
This one is called from the serie "Crazy Friends" and is called in german "Drache".
You could also find the figure with an advertising print "Hoechst" on the body.

The bendy with the hoechst advertising is very often for sell on ebay. but this one with the special red paint was a normal "selling-figure" from Schleich.

Many special collectors called the figure "Fafnir" because they mean the figure is one for the big smurf familie.
and therefore many will pay much money for this "normal" figure.

For the Schleich serie with 4 different bendies "Crazy Friends" also were produced a brown monkey, a blue bird and a cow.

If you want to have more information, let me know !

All the best
thomas01

Ghiya wrote:
hello all im just looking through ebay and found that i dont know how to load pictures down so i will give the link!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Biegefigur-Schleich-Schlumpf-Drache-Fafnir-rot-/220687959948?pt=Figuren&hash=item336207078c

thanks
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:57 pm

thomas01 wrote:
Hello from germany,

the dragon is a bendy figure and were produced from Schleich !
This one is called from the serie "Crazy Friends" and is called in german "Drache".
You could also find the figure with an advertising print "Hoechst" on the body.

The bendy with the hoechst advertising is very often for sell on ebay. but this one with the special red paint was a normal "selling-figure" from Schleich.

Many special collectors called the figure "Fafnir" because they mean the figure is one for the big smurf familie.
and therefore many will pay much money for this "normal" figure.

For the Schleich serie with 4 different bendies "Crazy Friends" also were produced a brown monkey, a blue bird and a cow.

If you want to have more information, let me know !

thank you so much thomas for that info! i saw it on ebay i thought wow and saw the price and was thinking what the hell is that !

wow a normal figuere i never would pay that much ok if i win in the lottery i would to be honest hehe

All the best
thomas01

Ghiya wrote:

thanks
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 pm

mhhh answer didnt work!

thank you so much thomas i never saw it before and when i looked at the price i was thinking what the hell!!

thats alot of money for a normal one!!! i never would spend that much!!

ok just between us if i would win in the lottery i would buy it hehe

awww thanks susanne Laughing cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:21 am

Hey, here it is again, let`s see what teh real price is Very Happy

http://cgi.ebay.de/Roter-Drache-Fafnir-Biegefigur-Schlumpfe-Schleich-/190501696603?pt=Figuren&hash=item2c5ac9345b
Back to top Go down
Gast

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:23 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Hey, here it is again, let`s see what teh real price is Very Happy

http://cgi.ebay.de/Roter-Drache-Fafnir-Biegefigur-Schlumpfe-Schleich-/190501696603?pt=Figuren&hash=item2c5ac9345b

thanks susanne you are the best !!! i was sick so i wasnt on that much !!!

soon when all my babies arrive i wll make pics adn post them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !   found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir ! Empty

Back to top Go down

found something never saw before: Schlumpf Drache Fafnir !
Page 1 of 1