Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)

Go down 
+10
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
hawkins_zh
Kikimalou
JonasV
Tarunyada
NightLioness
widukind
Roger
costicuba
14 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) Empty
PostSubject: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:01 pm

This year, for the first time, Safari has made a female moose Very Happy
She also has a calf, but the bull is arriving quite late, it seems  .
These two have been standing on my piano for some time, so I think it is time to introduce them to those who have not met them yet  sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At first I was quite surprised because of the colour differnece between the baby and mom. But it seems that small calves (often?) have a reddish fur !  Shocked
Perhaps not THAT reddish, but it makes the point clear   Wink

A small walkaround Wink

From 1998 and app 10 years after, Safari had a single dad and his calf, - here they pose for the camera together Very Happy

Moose cows are not the most common models, but now there are at least three  cheers
Here they are with their calves : Bullyland, Schleich and now Safari  Very Happy

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:06 pm

They are beautifull Susanne :)
So charming... :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Moose cows are surely figures that don't sell very well. You're showing the 3 cows we know, they are all relatively recent but we have never seen two at the same time on the market. By the way, love the fact that you added that picture with the 3 ladies. Very Happy
Calves are also not very popular, the Bully was a short time in their range, the Safari is almost an anonymous figure and Schleich is also already discontinued. It was a good year to Safari introduce these two to complete family with the bull that I am very curious to see. I believe Safari based them in one of the American subspecies what contrasts with European companies that often feature European subspecies. Thanks for your presentation! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Thankyou, my dear, young friends cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Nice family!  Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:34 pm

That moose photo is so adorable, just like your new Safari pair drunken cheers

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:20 pm

Lovely! Thanks for sharing, Susanne, I really enjoyed watching them! Maybe I have to add some of them to my collection as wel.. scratch drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:48 pm

I was really excited about these so it was good to see them! Thank you! sunny
They've lots of nice details on them and paint job its that bad - maybe I would have left the eyes just dark. Also their legs look bit thick since moose have really thin legs. But overall nice work Safari Ltd!

Is it really 20015? What a Face Wink

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 am

Excellent walkaround Susanne Applause

I don't know what to think about the calf. The official pics didn't convince me and I can't say it is the best calf I ever seen scratch

Susanne, Three moms, three calves... Could you make a comparison topic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:42 am

Wow, very beautiful moose and calf, especially for old safari and bullyland! I love vanished models.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:55 am

Thankyou, dear friends !
I am very happy that the pictures are useful cheers

hawkins_zh wrote:
...... I love vanished models.

Me too Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 2:16 pm

They are lovely cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:49 am

Congrats, Susanne!
I won't stop repeat that Safari became better with each year. Those guys look much better than I thought Shocked
I want to see father of this family cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:07 pm

I was hoping someone would post these, I was wondering why I could only find the old bull moose for sale but I guess hes delayed. I really like the cow especially!

Definitely going to add these to my collection when I can afford it.

scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:25 am

I have the calf but not the cow. It's better than I thought it would be! Nice photos Susanne. I'm going to have to get this now.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 pm

At last the new moose from Safari is out  Very Happy

Here he is meeting the two previous moose bulls from Safari  rendeer

And at last united with his family Wink
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He is a nice moose, but a few tings don't feel completely right...especially the paintwork Wink

Hmmm, is the face colour so different that the body colour on a real moose bull ?  scratch

Those ears  Shocked

He has lovely eyes  Very Happy

He is snorting , I think, - blowing up one nostril more than the other  drunken

I like his profile  Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:14 pm

Thank you for sharing us these mooses, Susanne!
You know, I thought they are not really good models, but you made me understand that I was wrong.
You collected amazing Safari moose collection! cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
You know, I thought they are not really good models, but you made me understand that I was wrong.

Thankyou, Anasta Embarassed Very Happy

I think that the bull could be really fine with better paintwork, - have we heard this before about the later Safari wildlife models ? Laughing Laughing

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 9:27 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Thankyou, Anasta Embarassed Very Happy

I think that the bull could be really fine with better paintwork, - have we heard this before about the later Safari wildlife models ? Laughing Laughing
I think we can hear it every time with every serie Laughing
Especialy with retriver Rolling Eyes

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptySun Jun 28, 2015 12:43 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

I think we can hear it every time with every serie Laughing
Especialy with retriver Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Yes, - what were they thinking of geek

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:17 am

He's kinda cool, not perfect, but definitely worth being collectable. Congrats!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:18 am

Now the family is complete :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shadoweon

shadoweon

Country/State : Virginia,United States

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:45 pm

The new moose is definitely an improvement on the old one,which I didn't like at all. Wasn't sure how noticeable the difference would be based on the stock photos but now that I see photos of him I can see hes alot different!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)   Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Moose cow and new moose calf from Safari 2015. Update June 27 : the bull on page 2 :-)
Page 1 of 1