Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015

Go down 
+36
Night Elf
Tove
elephas_maximus
Tarunyada
weaselfan93
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
NightLioness
koniminiatures
landrover
Roger
Tiermann
Carola
scot(t)
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
SpiralStrix
widukind
SUSANNE
Ana
JonasV
Kristie
sadie3112
HKHollinstone
ulinuk
Saarlooswolfhound
signatus
lucky luke
Fisva
costicuba
blackdanter
ken yeo
NandO
MartinH
arafan
Florian
Wilorvise
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:30 pm

Wonderful additions to your collection Roger! And so great STS friendly spirit cheers I adore these Lineols and Elastolin figures, amazing! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:04 am

Thanks Florian, Julie and Anna! cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Impressive new additions cyclops And loads of snakes! I think the CollectA one looks to be very well made.

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 1:19 am

Carola wrote:
Impressive new additions cyclops And loads of snakes! I think the CollectA one looks to be very well made.

Thanks Carola! The CollectA is my favorite among all these snakes. It is impressive, it has presence, it is detailed, have a good pose for a shelf toy, is massive and well done! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 4:41 am

So so so so so many great figures there. But I have to congratulate you on the postosuchus! That is one of my favorite "pre-dinos," and is an excellent figure from Safari. Applause

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 6:36 am

A lot of great additions Roger, the Lineol dromedary and camel stand out as very good models.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 7:12 am

Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:

Thanks Carola! The CollectA is my favorite among all these snakes. It is impressive, it has presence, it is detailed, have a good pose for a shelf toy, is massive and well done! Very Happy

Really? I didn't imagine that. The S&N brown snake was so impressive for me and the Schleich rattle snake looked also very good. Knowing your taste i have to reconsider my view on the CollectA.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:17 pm

My collection keeps growing, slowly, thanks to our community.
With Susanne's help I acquired 3 CollectA figures:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CollectA Amur Leopard
CollectA long-tailed chinchilla
CollectA Woodland caribou

As usual with Susanne, some gifts were included, the lovely Bullyland otter and the fabulous Eikoh fennec:
Bullyland otter

Also with the precious help of Julie, I was able of getting all 6 Play Visions bat that I adore! Very Happy
Play Visions Bats
Play Visions Egyptian fruit bat

Also some foxes from Susanne, Julie, Laura, Sandor and Taylor. Very Happy Individual pictures can be seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Great additions,  especially the bats and the 2015 CollectAs

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:15 pm

Beautiful pictures of beautiful figurines! Applause drunken
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Amazing fennec Very Happy Congrats for your new acquisitions :)

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:53 pm

Congrats, Roger! cheers Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Big congratulations for all these great models Roger :)
Wonderful Collecta models, foxes, bats...and other presents from very generous people :)
I adore this Eikoh fennec ...it is realy fabulous model :)
One of the best Collecta 2015 models- Woodland caribou...
It will be interesting for me, to know your opinion about the Collecta Amur leopard...and your feelings, watching the model in real :)

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Rogério congratulation, wonderful addition Collecta, otter and fenec! Very Happy Applause cheersdrunken
and all your foxes! Wink sunny
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:56 pm

Wonderful additions! cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:59 pm

New CollectA animals in your colection Very Happy cheers

And big congrats to all the new foxes Very Happy

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Roger's Arrivals! updated 28th May 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:02 pm

congrats my friend. I received all six pv bats from Julie as well. Very Happy cheers

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Thanks Andreas, Tove, Florian, Anasta, Kosta, Jean-Luc, Jessica, Karin and Lance! cheers

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:
Carola wrote:

Really? I didn't imagine that. The S&N brown snake was so impressive for me and the Schleich rattle snake looked also very good. Knowing your taste i have to reconsider my view on the CollectA.

Christophe, I'm sorry, I missed your post! Embarassed Sleep
Don't trust too much in my snakes knowledge, S&N figures are made in a very efficient way and they are excellent replicas. My feelings about the CollectA anaconda are more or less like seeing a Papo dinosaur, we feel a huge enthusiasm watching it even before we check if things are really correct. It is a figure that gives me a special pleasure even if I am not able of judging it correctly. Very Happy

costicuba wrote:
Big congratulations for all these great models Roger :)
Wonderful Collecta models, foxes, bats...and other presents from very generous people :)
I adore this Eikoh fennec ...it is realy fabulous model :)
One of the best Collecta 2015 models- Woodland caribou...
It will be interesting for me, to know your opinion about the Collecta Amur leopard...and your feelings, watching the model in real :)

Kosta, I used to give my impressions about figures in my topic and I'll remember doing it again. :) I also appreciate that my opinions are interesting for you. Very Happy
I don't want to disappoint you but my enthusiasm about this figure is all about the represented subspecies. There was no Amur leopard before.
The figure, in my opinion, is under the average of what CollectA is giving us these last years. There's a big difference in quality between this feline and the caribou. CollectA turned in a reference with ungulates, they are often brilliant, but in terms of big cats the company still needs to give a step forward to rivals with Papo or even Mojö. The sculpt is expressiveless, the head doesn't look right to me, even shoulders look plain. Texture is rich but it gives the impression of falling down long hairs while in pictures it looks somewhat more to the fluffy side.
Walking pose is not feline at all, The painting is disturbing being almost not recognizable for the subspecies, large rosets are quite artifitial. I even miss the dark lacrimal strip on face, it has a row of spots instead, paw pads are not painted. Despite all, I don't regret getting it. Figure is not terrible and I notice a big effort of the company to give the best possible in terms of painting. These figures are not easy to mass produce. I would get it again if needed. Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 2:23 am

Congrats Roger! cheers

Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:00 am

Splendid collecta animals.

Many variety of bats ,congratulations.

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:20 am

Thank you , for the very good explanation of your opinion Roger ..and that you shared with me/us :)
I also like the fact, that this the first model of amur leopard :)
Maybe with better paint job will look better.... not perfect, but more nice :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptySat May 30, 2015 1:19 pm

Thanks Donny and Fernando! Very Happy
You're welcome Kosta, surely, if you repaint it, it will look much better, mainly if your option is one of these denser patterns. Not being excellent, I think the mould is good enough to receive the atention of your brushes. Very Happy:

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Congratulations with your additions, Roger Very Happy So nice to see these foxes together in your wonderful collection! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Roger wrote:

Christophe, I'm sorry, I missed your post! Embarassed Sleep
Don't trust too much in my snakes knowledge, S&N figures are made in a very efficient way and they are excellent replicas. My feelings about the CollectA anaconda are more or less like seeing a Papo dinosaur, we feel a huge enthusiasm watching it even before we check if things are really correct. It is a figure that gives me a special pleasure even if I am not able of judging it correctly. Very Happy

Rogério, I missed also your post Laughing .

Even if you don't believe in your own snakes knowledge, I think you are right about the anaconda. It is an impressive toy, which comes straight from an "adventure in jungle" movie and it is an excellent reason to enjoy it and collect. I missed this important thing because I was too obsessed by the accuracy... Thank you for rescuing me cheers
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

The CollectA Woodland caribou is simply stunning! I understand your choise Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015   Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roger's Arrivals! updated 17th October 2015
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next