Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kosta has problem...

Go down 
+2
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Kosta has problem... Empty
PostSubject: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Guys, this all week I have problem with working on forum...
It`s blocking so often...I mean the page is crushes.. and I have to restart it... also now... 3 times for 5 min...
Is this problem only with me..? or with also other members..?

it is also possible, that problem is with my computer only... scratch

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:00 pm

Hmm, I don't have this problem scratch Do you have it with other websites as well or just the forum?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 3:02 pm

...just with the forum... pale

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:18 pm

I also don't have any kind of problems and the only reports of problems I received during all these years are from US members. Have you tried to delete the cookies of your browser or just the forum cookies? Maybe it helps... let us know. Idea Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 4:32 pm

I have had this problem twice, - when I enter pictures and begin to write the text...pufff ! Everything is gone affraid
It is a couple of days ago now, but I make the text in a document now and save it as I go along, and copy it to the forum when it is ready Suspect

I thought it was my bad internet-connection only, - but .... scratch

Roger, where do I find the forum cookies ? Shocked

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 5:03 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I have had this problem twice, - when I enter pictures and begin to write the text...pufff ! Everything is gone affraid
It is a couple of days ago now, but I make the text in a document now and save it as I go along, and copy it to the forum when it is ready Suspect

I thought it was my bad internet-connection only, - but .... scratch

Roger, where do I find the forum cookies ? Shocked

Go to the homepage, scroll down, at the right side, where you find "today active topics", you have "delete forum cookies".
Before doing it, remember that cookies are the informations that the website saves about your browsing on forum. So, if you delete it, you'll have to log in again and you loose information about the new posts since your previous visit. So, if you want to do it, do after reading all posts you wanted. Sometimes the website save a lot of information and it turns the forum visits very slow. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 10:19 pm

Hmm, it seems, that Roger helped me cheers
I deleted first the cookies from the forum..and them from my computer....so now, no crushes and no blocking anymore cheers
Thank you very much Roger...and thank you Susanne, and Julie for the support sunny

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:00 pm

costicuba wrote:
Hmm, it seems, that Roger helped me cheers
I deleted first the cookies from the forum..and them from my computer....so now, no crushes and no blocking anymore cheers
Thank you very much Roger...and thank you Susanne, and Julie for the support sunny

You're welcome Kosta! I hope cookies were the problem and that you're free from these problems for a long time. Though, if you have troubles again, just let us know. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:08 pm

pale This problem came again.... After I made this, what you told me to do it, I was workin about 30 min with no problems, but 2 min ago starts again...
I deleted again the cookies... hmmm I hope that this is the problem..and not something else.. scratch

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 11:36 pm

costicuba wrote:
pale This problem came again.... After I made this, what you told me to do it, I was workin about 30 min with no problems, but 2 min ago starts again...
I deleted again the cookies... hmmm I hope that this is the problem..and not something else.. scratch

Kosta, so deleting cookies only solved the problem temporarily what means it is not a solution unfortunately. Which browser do you use? Also, could you please to try to access with other browser and tell me if you have the same problem? I'll try meanwhile to perform some maintenance tasks on forum but I doubt it will solve your problems.

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 1:36 am

Thank you again Roger, I`m sorry for my late respond.... like you, I was trying to help Mgarat too :)
So for now, I don`t have this problem...I hope will stay like this :)
The browser, which I`m using is Google Chrome...

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptyFri May 01, 2015 7:27 pm

I wonder if your problems colud be related with the so-heavy photos I had posted...following Rogerio suggestions I have changed the links of these photos and now they have a normal size...do you still have problems?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptyFri May 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Yeahh, I still have problems...but I think, they are coming from my Google chrome... :/

Poonie

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptyFri May 01, 2015 10:04 pm

Google chrome defnitly shizzles up some websites for sure :c
i won;t use it anymore as it made my online games unbelievably laggy
Back to top Go down
http://pooniefox.deviantart.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:52 pm

Now  mine crashed again !!
I had just used a long time writing, uploading pictures, making links, and then, - all gone  affraid Mad bounce Mad Suspect

costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySat May 02, 2015 10:55 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
I had just used a long time writing, uploading pictures, making links, and then, - all gone  affraid Mad bounce Mad Suspect

Aaahhhh Crying or Very sad Mad pale

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:07 am

SUSANNE wrote:

Susanne, that's worrying indeed. I know you also use Chrome.
Were you opening a new topic or just posting?
If posting, were you using the quick posting window in the bottom of the topic or you clicked in post reply button?
Have everything desapeared before you click the sent button or your post resulted empty?
I'm sorry for so many questions but I have no idea what to do now. There's an evident decrease of activity on forum these days, I don't know if people is having problems posting or if it is just the usual seasonal break of activity. scratch

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:40 am

Thanks guys for your concern Very Happy

Roger, I was adding to an existing topic with the "old" way, and a preview window to see what I was doing now and then.
Had entered the links to pictures and other topics and had been typing for some time, and then without warning it all just went down.
the system could restore Photobucket and the page I was referring to, but not what I had been working at scratch

Yes ! It is horrible if this sort of thing is happening to others and is scaring them off affraid

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun May 03, 2015 11:17 am

Now my system crashed while I had Photobucket open and NOT the forum !!!
So I think it can not be the forum's problem Very Happy

My dear son, who is here to visit and just got up from his beauty sleep, says that it is probably Firefox that chrashes.
It is a new version and most likely has some start-up problems , - the mystery may be solved cheers ...for me , at least scratch Suspect

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:20 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Now my system crashed while I had Photobucket open and NOT the forum !!!
So I think it can not be the forum's problem Very Happy

My dear son, who is here to visit and just got up from his beauty sleep, says that it is probably Firefox that chrashes.
It is a new version and most likely has some start-up problems , - the mystery may be solved cheers ...for me , at least scratch Suspect

I hope you can solve your problem with Firefox. Probably it get fixed with next update.
Thanks for telling all details while posting on forum. :)

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:11 pm

I can say what I did till now......
When the forum page is blocking for me...still very often  Mad ...it`s showing this : "Aw, Snap!"
And when I open the information with diferent options to fix that.....everything is connected with possible problems with Google Chrome...

So I installed a new Chrome...but....it`s still the same.. pale
Also before that,I checked my computer for viruses.... everything it`s ok...
I also reinstalled some other programs....but.... no improvement..

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:18 pm

costicuba wrote:
I can say what I did till now......
When the forum page is blocking for me...still very often  Mad ...it`s showing this : "Aw, Snap!"
And when I open the information with diferent options to fix that.....everything is connected with possible problems with Google Chrome...

So I installed a new Chrome...but....it`s still the same.. pale
Also before that,I checked my computer for viruses.... everything it`s ok...
I also reinstalled some other programs....but.... no improvement..

Kosta, that's annoying. Sad I am so sorry you're having all these problems.
As far as I understand, that message only happens with STS,isn't it?
I checked the support forum to see if other foruns using the same board are having similar problems but it seems not. scratch
Please check this page, of course you don't have to follow all these steps but maybe you can find what is causing the problem there. I'll continue checking if there is anything wrong with the forum. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:25 pm

Thank you very much for the support Roger :)
This page is exact page which I checked many times...and i did some options....but....
I believe, that the problem is not with the forum at all, but with my computer...
It is very annoying.... I restart the forum so many times....
Also now I have problems with the Photobucket ... maybe like Susanne... scratch
I think I have to reinstall my computer..

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:53 am

costicuba wrote:
This page is exact page which I checked many times...and i did some options....but....
I believe, that the problem is not with the forum at all, but with my computer...
Also now I have problems with the Photobucket ... maybe like Susanne...  scratch

Kosta, I hope you don't have to reinstall everything in your computer. That's quite a boring task. Sleep
Try other browser and see if everything works nicely with it. Idea

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... EmptyMon May 04, 2015 2:31 pm

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Also now I have problems with the Photobucket ... maybe like Susanne...  scratch

Kosta, I hope you don't have to reinstall everything in your computer. That's quite a boring task. Sleep
Try other browser and see if everything works nicely with it. Idea

Thank you Roger....maybe I`ll try that :))

PostSubject: Re: Kosta has problem...   Kosta has problem... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kosta has problem...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next