Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Formatting is different

Go down 
+5
Roger
Kikimalou
costicuba
ulinuk
Takama
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Formatting is different Empty
PostSubject: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:08 pm

For a few days now, the formatting of the forum has been off. The margins are far too large. Is anyone else having this issue? I cleared the forum cookies but it's still coming up like this. My zoom is at 100% and it always was, so that hasn't changed.

This is what my screen looks like:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 6:05 pm

LeeAnn, I readjusted a little configuration. Is it better now or is it the same for you? Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:06 pm

No, it's still the same scratch

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:19 pm

I think, it is like this for everybody...at least for me is like this too :)

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Suddenly it is like this for me too! Shocked  

This is what it looks like for me!

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Yes, now it's very different Shocked Laughing

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:49 pm

I am sorry, one of my configurations changed completely the forum layout and when I reverted it to previous layout it hasn't worked. I am not being lucky with forum configuration these days, I'll try to solve it. Sad Very Happy

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Here is what it looks like to me.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Forum will need a backup or we have to put all little icons manually to make it look like before.
Though, only founder of the forum have permission to make a backup. affraid
I'll try to do what is possible before contacting the founder.
Do you notice any other changes beside the icons?

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:28 pm

Roger wrote:

Do you notice any other changes beside the icons?

I think, only the icons changed.... scratch

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:33 pm

Yes, looks like just the icons. So sorry to have caused this Sad

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Don't worry LeeAnn, actually it was the croc who caused it to try to help.
If only icons changed, it is not a problem, if Christophe don't have them stored in his pc, the only problem is that we have the chance of making new icons and eventually, envolve our community in it. Laughing
Now we only need to have some patience and see what can be done. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Well, here's the panther image if that helps at all Smile

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptySun May 03, 2015 9:21 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
Well, here's the panther image if that helps at all Smile

Laughing That's the founder. He can help a lot! Wink
Thanks LeeAnn, I believe Christophe have these pictures all housted so maybe he can link them back to the forum. Very Happy

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:07 pm

I´m missing that black panther Crying or Very sad

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:40 pm

ulinuk wrote:
I´m missing that black panther Crying or Very sad

lol! Don't worry, probably next week black panther is back. Kiki will rescue it. monkey Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyMon May 04, 2015 12:45 pm

Takama wrote:
Here is what it looks like to me.

Me too, and it is also not possible to upload pics. It load and load and load ......

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyMon May 04, 2015 1:37 pm

widukind wrote:

Me too, and it is also not possible to upload pics. It load and load and load ......

Andreas, are you experiencing these problems at this moment? The forum doesn't look like that anymore, I guess. scratch

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:47 pm

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Andreas, are you experiencing these problems at this moment? The forum doesn't look like that anymore, I guess. scratch
Yes, and uploading time 11 minutes (but okay with a slow computer) but in the time before it was a hlaf minute.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyTue May 05, 2015 2:38 pm

widukind wrote:
Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:

Yes, and uploading time 11 minutes (but okay with a slow computer) but in the time before it was a hlaf minute.

You mean uploading pictures on Servimg? scratch
The way servimg works is not related with any change that was made during these days.
I recomend you to use this website
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You can upload several pictures at once and generate code for all pictures at once too.
Then you only have to copy/paste to your message. My computer is very slow and old and it works perfectly with me.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:17 pm

As Rogério said, i will restore the STS skin, I only need time because I don't have enough to be with you as much as I would like Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
As Rogério said, i will restore the STS skin, I only need time because I don't have enough to be with you as much as I would like Wink

Success Kiki cheers cheers

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:39 pm

bravo Kiki cheers
And welcome back Wink

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyTue May 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Thank you Kosta Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:15 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: Formatting is different   Formatting is different Empty

Back to top Go down

Formatting is different
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Life on STS :: Problems and solutions-
Jump to: