Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.

Go down 
+2
Roger
john2xtheman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. Empty
PostSubject: Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.   Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. EmptyMon May 04, 2015 10:09 pm

The models from this series can be huge and clumsy, and I have had a major chock sometimes, when I received on from an internet shop  geek  Laughing

But this fish is just beautyful, and not very big, considering...
Undfortunately it was retired in 2011, but we still see it for sale now and then.

The fish is neatly scultured, but what makes it stand out, is the wonderful paintwork !!!
It is so nice, that it made me think of Kostas work, - well, if he had been in a hurry. It IS after all a mass produced model  Wink  

Even if I took a lot of pictures in different light, the colours are not 100 % correct, but I hope you can see how beautyful my little fish is  Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue May 05, 2015 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.   Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Very nice!
Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.   Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. EmptyMon May 04, 2015 11:37 pm

My interest with Safari Incredible Creatures is growing and growing, still don't collect them because they're a big problem to who have lack of room. Though, I always enjoy to see walk arounds of them, mainly with great pictures like you did. Fantastic salmon! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.   Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 1:02 am

very nice model..Like Roger,I realy enjoyed this walkaround sunny

And thank you Susanne for your nice words in the begining Embarassed Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.   Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:57 am

Thankyou, guys Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.   Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:15 am

A wonderful and detailed figurine!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.   Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:18 pm

After the Bass and Goliath Grouper, another wonderful specimen from Safari.
What a beautiful fish.
I feel like I'm looking at an underwater Macaw!

They are all very, very tempting.
If only I could think of a nice way of displaying them all. Fish standing on a shelf just feel out of place to me.....they need more.
I'm going to put them all on my wishlist for now.

Thank you for the pictures, Susanne.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.   Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series. Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Sockeye Salmon from the Incredible Creatures series.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: Safari Ltd walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: