Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection.   Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:29 am

Go ahead and delete this thread, or at least the poll. I dont know how to do that

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection.   Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 2:07 am

Poll deleted! Very Happy

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection.   Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:57 am

OK I am here to say that the Animasaurus Collection is no longer being continued.

I decided to stop commissioning models for the line as i found other artists that were willing to sculpt.

Thats not to say i will be leaving Brandon compltly, its just i decided not to have some of my ideas to be Mass produced.

The name Animasaurus will still be used by me, but instead of mass produced models made by Brandon, the name will go to a One of a Kind Collection of models made by another member of the forum.

Sorry to disappoint those who followed me, but do note that i may get back with Brandon for another project sometime in the future.

I wish to give thanks to all who followed this page, and when the time is right, i will reveal the new artist, and show off his works in my private collection

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection.   Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest Dinosaurs for Animasaurus Collection.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2