Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)

Go down 
+14
Tove
Caracal
NightLioness
75senta75
Kikimalou
Liiolii
*Valencia Stables*
Maty26
Ana
Dum_my
costicuba
SUSANNE
Roger
LeeAnn
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 8:00 pm

Really nice pictures of the world that gives you joy. These figures are really detailed and I agree that they look nicer and have an extra "real" touch if the vibrant colors are slightly avoided.

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2019 12:32 am

good shoots! you just have to find a story with these guys now and tell us! cheers Applause :)
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Thank you Roger and Caracal! I'd like to take some new animal replica photos outdoors, but among the forecast the winter is coming back next night! Shocked Destroying my happy spring mood!! Should I take polarbear photos then? scratch

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2019 8:01 pm

yes of course, show us all your nordic(or other) fauna you have yet, in snow please!..  :)
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 11:42 am

It's a nice partly-clouded day here in Helsinki. I went out to take some photos. Unfortunately, the photos showing the lynx were poor, but here are all the rest pics. Happy Sunday everybody!

Papo mouse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Collecta Przewalski's Horse.

Schleich Eurasian Eagle-Owl.

Papo Mammoth.

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 3:16 pm

Lovely photos Katja! cheers I enjoy seing all of them. Applause
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:17 pm

nice pictures and very realistics! cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 11:58 am

Thank you Tove and Caracal! I love you

Today I took few new photos. These figurines are from my European Ice Age collection, too. As you can see, we got some snow last night.

Papo Reindeer. (One of my favourite figurines!)

Schleich Wolf.

Schleich Moose.

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:21 pm

..artic fauna in its natural landcape! good pics katja! Applause
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Thank you Caracal!  flower

Here are two more photos of Schleich moose and Eurasian eagle-owl, taken earlier this week and last weekend.

Today it's windy, almost stormy weather in Helsinki, so I don't take any outdoor photos (and the Sun already set down, too). The snow has melted, but I hope we'll get more in near future. I decided to purchase some new replicas as a Christmas present, among other things two Papo polar bears. I need snow for realistic arctic scene pics!

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 7:57 pm

cheers Applause  this eagle-owl from schleich is great, I shot it too, in "old Europa"..
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 10:17 pm

Wonderful pictures again! Interesting the flattened antlers of the Schleich moose, I must see in which subspecies was it based.

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 11:15 am

Thank you Caracal (your eagle-owl photo is amazing!) and Rogério!

Grrr... Do you know the feeling when you go out for a photo session and think the photos you just took are fine? And then later at home you see them on the computer screen and they are so bad. Very Happy That happens me too often. I took a lot of pics today, but unfortunately these three are only ones I can show you. The lynx photos couldn't be worse, unsharp and unrealistic, so I deleted them again. I'm critical, because lynx is my favourite animal. But here we go:

CollectA buffalo. I like "the lake" in the background. :)

Papo hare.

Schleich and CollectA badgers.

EDIT! exclamation I have no idea why I can't see the photos?!

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 1:39 pm

..Of course I know this feeling of frustration and it's  why I am very care before shooting, to little details on the ground, under and just behind the figurine and very often, I begin by cutting too long grasses, get out too big stones etc .. then, unlike you, I use rather a wide angle to make the back decor as far as possible but yet net.. very important too, shooting at the high of eyes of the figurine as you did with hare and badges! Applause  Finely, the most important for me, is maybe to find the good back decor, the good background.. but I always cancel many pictures which seemed to be good on my little camera screen!.. Very Happy

..and yes, there is a problem, I could see your pictures only after a very long waiting! and now, no way to see them again!.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Thank you Caracal for commenting, good tips for me! sunny Removing pine needles before taking a photo is important, too. Very Happy

Hurray, I can see photos now, after waiting few minutes!

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 1:02 pm

Hi, I have been more active on Instagram (@liioliinfigut) lately, but I put few recent photos here, too, because I still love this community. I love you

CollectA mouflon.

Schleich seals.

CollectA Icelandic horse.

CollectA Shetland pony.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 7:13 pm

Wonderful photos !!! cheers

Liiolii

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 10:24 am

Hi everybody! My collecting and forum activity seem to be kind of on-off style thing... I took these photos already in last January. I'm waiting for a small figurine parcel with for example CollectA palm trees now, so I'm activating again and dusting my poor camera. More pics and posts are coming, hopefully, soon. I hope you all are well in this odd situation!  I love you

Papo Brittany

Papo Quetzalcoatlus

Papo Dilophosaurus

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:11 pm

I love them!

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2020 4:45 pm

very good pictures! I love the one with quetzacoatlus! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 1:03 pm

Thank you Adam and Caracal!

Still one old photo from last January (which was snowless here in Helsinki). Taken in exactly same spot as Papo Brittany earlier (boring!). Laughing

Papo Cats

And then two pics I took yesterday on the beach. This was the first time I made an outdoor diorama/scene with non-European animals.

Schleich African Elephants

Papo Mandarin Duck

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 4:30 pm

The cats are my favourite

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2020 11:45 pm

I agree, the cats are very well, the madarin duck could have been more realistic with its base hidden under the sand but it's a good picture too, and the one with the 2 versions of Schleich african elephants is very interesting for it shows the new one is far more realistic than the old one and finaly, I think I shall get it!.. cheers Applause :)
Back to top Go down
Liiolii

Liiolii

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 5:38 pm

Thanks again Adam & Caracal for the comments! Yes, the mandarin duck's stand is showing, my mistake! I should have hidden it into sand.

Still one oldie from last January (I was rather active with my camera in January.) I suppose I haven't posted this yet. I remember the day I took this photo. The little forest by the sea where I usually take photos, was crowded due to beautiful weather. I couldn't concentrate, and finally I lost my camera lens cap... But the photo:

Papo Chamois

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Wonderful photos with wonderful models cheers
I love the Papo Chamois ... and now, on your photo, I love it more Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)   Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Liiolii's outdoor pics (updated 5th January 2021)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next