Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##

Go down 
+6
SUSANNE
Jetty
Kikimalou
Roger
LeeAnn
widukind
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## Empty
PostSubject: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Papo tinker, papo Icelandic pony  and last a mystery....., under his belly there are markings :  2007 Procen [?]  made in China
I bought this set for the tinker and icelandic pony so everything else is a bonus, there are two jump fences from breyer ....
soon there are more newcomers..... i know i told sombody on this forum [ do not remember who.... scratch ] that i was going to stop collecting..... but i just  have to buy and collect some more... Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Jetty on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:33 am

Congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:39 am

Some of the most gorgeous Papo models cheers

The bay is from CollectA, - they used to be sold under the name PROCON Very Happy
Look here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a lovely mare, the expression on her face is adoreable , - congratulations with all three sunny

Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:43 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Some of the most gorgeous Papo models cheers

The bay is from CollectA, - they used to be sold under the name PROCON Very Happy
Look here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is a lovely mare, the expression on her face is adoreable , - congratulations with all three sunny

Thank you Susanne Very Happy , flower , we could not read it so good..... so its a collecta... nice.... I love her face also,
The tinker was the most important one, i love the old painting.... the new one is to white, and I just love the pose and face, its like he's being playfull, here in the Netherlands we call it "jolig"...
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:07 am

Congrats my friend Very Happy

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyWed May 27, 2015 11:31 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Congrats my friend Very Happy
Thank you LeeAnn!
no fjords this time..... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyWed May 27, 2015 3:33 pm

It is great to know that the collecting bug is still living inside you. Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyFri May 29, 2015 7:40 am

Roger wrote:
It is great to know that the collecting bug is still living inside you. Very Happy Congratulations! Very Happy
...once a collector.....alway's a collector.... Laughing
Thank you Roger!
Yesterday And today the postman came with other parcels..... he is my best friend Wink
waiting for two other parcels ,then I will show them to you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:05 am

Jetty wrote:
Yesterday And today the postman came with  other parcels..... he is my best friend Wink

bounce bounce cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:41 pm

Jetty wrote:
Roger wrote:
...once a collector.....alway's a collector.... Laughing
Thank you Roger!
Yesterday And today the postman came with  other parcels..... he is my best friend Wink

Always... I agree! Very Happy Looking forward to see what your best friend is bringing! Very Happy bounce

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:24 am

cheers  Yeah, little presents i bought for myself... Very Happy

to be continued...... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:00 am

Ohhh! I love that tinker and the lady cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:07 am

Nice additions

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:17 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! I love that tinker and the lady cheers
I love her red boots too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 4:17 am

widukind wrote:
Nice additions
Thank you Andreas!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:19 am

Someone is on a Vanner spree! Laughing Congrats!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 11:34 am

Congratulation for your new adds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:49 am

LeeAnn wrote:
Someone is on a Vanner spree! Laughing Congrats!
Well LeeAnn, since i already have most Friesians [ missing still are the special one from Safari and the one from Tiptoi] and most of the Fjords , it was time for a new breed to collect...... my favorite breed are Friesians, Fjords and Tinkers [ Gypsy Vanners] so here comes the Tinkers..... Laughing

Last edited by Jetty on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 12:50 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation for your new adds Very Happy
Thank you Christophe! flower
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 6:42 am

part two: next the postman brought me this handsome fellow....
now I have all three of them....

to be continu.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 11:02 am

Congrats again Very Happy

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 5:26 am

Finally my friend came for the last time [ for now..... ] Laughing  and he brought me a GREAT Gypsy Vanner aus Germany from Simone..... I won this one one Ebay and Simone was the seller!
And it is a Beauty! he came with a little travellercompanion...

On my search on Ebay I came across this handsome dude, rather big and heavy but the look in his eyes mad me melt, it is from the Leonardo Collection, it is made from??? [feels/sound like stone....]

for comparison...
schleich / blue ribbon safari / Leonardo Collection

So there they are .... i am broke now, but at the same time i feel very rich! flower
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:05 am

Gorgeous new old horses you got there cheers

The Safary Gipsy Vanner is one of the most beautyful models of this breed at all Very Happy
And what a lovely gift ! thióse two are fantastic together Applause

The Leonardo models I have, are made from polystone, I think. Be careful, they break rather easily Shocked

I love that last picture !  Laughing  Laughing
Safari says : Come, let's run bounce
Schleich : Can't we just take a walk ? Rolling Eyes
Leonardo : I wonder what they smoked ? Sleep

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:18 am

Those are all beautiful!! Very Happy
The Leonardo Collection horse is stunning <3
Big congrats Very Happy

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:31 am

Congrats on all your lovely additions.

PostSubject: Re: Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##   Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....## Empty

Back to top Go down

Look what the postman brought me today...! ##UPDATE 3, the last one...or two.....##
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: