Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround

Go down 
+6
widukind
Kikimalou
SUSANNE
Night Elf
Geospiza fortis
LeeAnn
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  Empty
PostSubject: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:12 am

I visited Outback Toys yesterday to "look at the CollectA horses." That never happens. I came home with a Papo donkey!

This model is absolutely stunning. This old gal is actually the newer version - this model was previously made in a steel gray color, with the same model number, but then was replaced with this more realistic painting. Other than the legs being a bit too thick, there isn't much anatomically wrong with her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:28 am

Nice walkaround. Something you might want to know if you don't already: there's another shop just down the street from Outback Toys with a wider variety of Papo figures, the Teddy Bear Emporium. They have a varied selection.
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:54 am

What a wonderful little donkey! Very nice proportions (except the legs like you mentioned). Hooves are a little "horsey," but not terribly so. Nice fur texture. Excellent donkey paintjob as well. I love her donkey "mealy points" and Jerusalem cross.

Thank you for sharing her! I need to find a Papo dealer near me. bounce Applause Very Happy

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:00 am

That was a wonderful , lucky meeting, and I am sure Applause
Now she has a great home, and she deserves it, she is adoreable drunken
Perhaps some day she will have the cutest foal ?

I always loved this model SO much ! Such a nice walkaround to wake up to on a rainly Sunday morning cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptySun May 31, 2015 9:39 am

Thank you for the walkaround LeeAnn, I have a special taste for this donkey. The Provence donkey is emblematic from the Southeastern part of France and every French child read or listened the Alphonse Daudet novels about Provence. It means, even if I didn't see one, I knew this donkey.

I would love to see many breeds like this one, there are so many distinctive ones drunken
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:25 am

Very very cute :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 11:17 am

I am glad I've found this topic after such a long time. Sleep I love donkeys, Ii even considered to collect these creatures when I started collecting.
I love that Papo uses National breeds to their farm figures, we know that it is a Provence donkey and not one more random donkey, it increases the interest fo these figures and I wished all brands were precise identifying their animal breeds. Belated thanks for this great walk around! Very Happy

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 2:11 pm

Wow I love you

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 5:07 am

Oh you must get her baby too! I love this donkey and its little foal, such wonderful models. Big congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 1:58 pm

Thanks you three Very Happy

I don't know, I'm not a huge fan of the Papo donkey foal, but I did just buy the Safari donkey foal yesterday Laughing

Viking Spawn

Country/State : U.S.A. Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:31 pm

What a cute little figure. Your nice photos really bring out the animal's sad but realistic expression.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround    Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054  Walkaround  Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo Provence Donkey Figure 51054 Walkaround
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: