Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)

Go down 
+11
Wilorvise
elephas_maximus
lucky luke
Ana
Tarunyada
Roger
skysthelimit
landrover
SUSANNE
NightLioness
widukind
15 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) Empty
PostSubject: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:20 pm

Today a wonderful box arrived here from Japan cheers

Some  Like a Star @ heaven BEEP Like a Star @ heaven at the customs system had stopped them, so they got rather expensive and also delayed, but they were worth waiting for cheers

I have another set of these almost magic boxes, but for those who don't, I will start by showing excitement of the way these models are packed Very Happy Wink
The various sets come in different colours. This one is tastefully smoke-grey and light blue ;-)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A clear strip round the box and under the handle proves that it has not been opened, - it is an almost holy moment when you take it off  Laughing

On the back you can see what is inside, - even in English  Very Happy

A booklet informs about the most important facts of each animal :

But NOW the bears are getting impatient. They have already waited much too long, and want to get OUT !!! bounce

The sunbear is out, but there are more sealed plastic bags...they are growling inside now Shocked  pale

TA-DAAAA !!!! They are free  cheers

And now when they have settled down a little, I'll show you pictures of each Wink

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:25 pm

You have this box???? Congratulations Susanne, nice catch. Where you bought that?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 6:50 pm

I... oh wow! Big congrats Very Happy
These look fantastic and thank you for letting us see the box and booklet as well Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:04 pm

Thankyou, Andreas and Karin Very Happy
Andreas, - I got them on Ebay Wink

And here are some pictures of the little floc :

The brown bear waves hello  cheers

The lovely sloth bear  Razz

Another lovely model, - the spectacled bear  Cool

Asiatic black bear, - or moon bear  Very Happy

Sun bear  sunny

The happy giant panda  Very Happy

The American black bear  alien

And last...actually there are two - the Polar bear and her little, funny cub whi is crawling all over his mom. She seems to like it  Laughing

I look forward to hear what you think about them Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Oh, an unpacking topic and about a fabulous set! cheers
I love sets like these, immagine a box full with several fox species... well, we're not too far, Colorata made raptors, bears, whales, sharks, penguins, etc., etc. Almost everything in Colorata is perfect, great packaging, manufacturing, sizes are not huge neither too small and figures of the same set look very reasonably proportionated together. Designs are often excellent with enough scientific accuracy and immaginative poses. Some of these species are present in Wild Bears and Dogs set but they're different, I don't know if they work well together with these previous releases however. scratch
They are not absolutly perfect and there is some "smile appeal" in these designs, though, nothing exagerated. It is great to see, for instance, how different is an American black bear from Asian black bears.
The one I'd loved more to own was the spectacled bear, my favorite is probably the Asiatic black bear being the sunbear the less attractive perhaps! scratch
I am sure you already forgot how much you've spent once they worth gold. cheers

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 9:35 pm

The best additions of this year.....nice bears.

One hit of Colorata.

congrats Susanne,marvellous set.

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:15 pm

Thankyou dear Roger and dear Fernando cheers

Roger, you almost read my mind ; study  affraid Laughing

skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Congrats Susanne cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 2:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Thankyou dear Roger and dear Fernando cheers

Roger, you almost read my mind ; study  affraid Laughing

lol!

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Oh hurray, Susanne, they are wonderful I love you Congratulations with these wonderful additions! And that tiny polar bear cub melted my heart drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 12:47 pm

Oh, you got them Susanne! What a wonderful amazing set! Congratulations! cheers cheers
Oh, the spectacled bear, what a cutie! And a sloth bear drunken Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Ana wrote:
Oh, you got them Susanne! What a wonderful amazing set! Congratulations! cheers cheers
Oh, the spectacled bear, what a cutie! And a sloth bear drunken Applause

Very Happy Applause cheers cheers cheers bounce Cool
Back to top Go down
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Nice collection, thanks for sharing the pictures.
Great to see many species in the same set and style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:26 pm

Today i got my new bears :) but only two i wanted :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 8:29 pm

That panda is saying "I'm free!" Congrats on such lovely additions.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:40 pm

Nice set, nice bears, nice pics, nice topic... thank you very much Susanne cheers
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 3:12 am

Congratulations! I'm glad to see someone make a sloth bear and a spectacled bear. You don't see Asiatic black bears or sun bears too often either. What a great set!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:15 am

bjarki12 wrote:
Congratulations!  I'm glad to see someone make a sloth bear and a spectacled bear.  You don't see Asiatic black bears or sun bears too often either.  What a great set!

That are the 2 bears that i bought. But both species exists by other brands too, the sloth bear was made by Elastolin soft plastic and the spectacled bear was made by Playvisions :)

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:57 am

Congrats Susanne! This is on my list now!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 1:31 am

widukind wrote:
bjarki12 wrote:
Congratulations!  I'm glad to see someone make a sloth bear and a spectacled bear.  You don't see Asiatic black bears or sun bears too often either.  What a great set!

That are the 2 bears that i bought. But both species exists by other brands too, the sloth bear was made by Elastolin soft plastic and the spectacled bear was made by Playvisions :)

Apparently K&M Int also released a spectacled bear as you can see in picture below from Beatrice! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 3:50 am

Fantastic figures, big congrats on such a nice catch!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 9:15 am

Roger wrote:
widukind wrote:
bjarki12 wrote:

Apparently K&M Int also released a spectacled bear as you can see in picture below from Beatrice! Very Happy

I never saw this bear before :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)   Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Colorata Wild Bears - new for 2015 :-)
Page 1 of 1