Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muskox (a windy day...)

Go down 
+12
goatherder
Saarlooswolfhound
Wilorvise
Zelvik
Mgarat
Roger
Bloodrayne
widukind
Ana
costicuba
SUSANNE
DavidP
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

Muskox (a windy day...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muskox (a windy day...)   Muskox (a windy day...) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 12:36 pm

Nice photos of your great model.perhaps imagining that there's a bit of snow in the air would make you feel.ore satisfied with your paintjob? Personally I think it's great and appreciate the determined look on its face. I imagine it's pausing between steps for a minute before continuing on its way.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Muskox (a windy day...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muskox (a windy day...)   Muskox (a windy day...) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 1:06 pm

These pictures are really great and turn your figure even more impressive. I really like it very much and of course we could suggest before slight changes in terms of proportions but I am glad we didn't commented about it. This figure was born to be like that and the result is quite impressive. cheers

Muskox (a windy day...)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2