Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal models from extruded polystyrene

Go down 
+9
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
LeeAnn
Tiermann
smallscaleworld
costicuba
SUSANNE
Roger
widukind
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 2:25 am

Roger wrote:
I'll use one of these two to choose my new hair style. Laughing Very crazy wooly mammoth and rhino. They're very special! Very Happy

Hahahahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing
I even missed to pay attention on their hair style Laughing Crazy funny Very Happy
Ok, so if you have to choose one of them... please choose the rhino one. It look`s super-cool lol!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 1:37 pm

costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:
I'll use one of these two to choose my new hair style. Laughing Very crazy wooly mammoth and rhino. They're very special! Very Happy

I even missed to pay attention on their hair style Laughing Crazy funny Very Happy
Ok, so if you have to choose one of them... please choose the rhino one. It look`s super-cool lol!

lol! Yes, rhino has the coolest hair style. I love punk. Wink

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:18 pm

Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

Hehe, me too Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 Punk_emote_by_colorcatcher-d30uumh

The mammoth looks more like Elvis Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 11:14 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Roger wrote:
costicuba wrote:
Roger wrote:

Hehe, me too Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 Punk_emote_by_colorcatcher-d30uumh

The mammoth looks more like Elvis Laughing

afro lol!

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:55 am

I guess they have some crested macaque genes Laughing
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I guess they have some crested macaque genes Laughing

Haha Laughing maybe that`s the reason lol!

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene    Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:47 pm

Tiermann wrote:
Wonderful! The shape forms remind me of the animals made of plaster by JH Miller in the US.

They remind me of my hollow celluloid animals. Wonder if they were made from some of the same molds?
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 11:39 am

This animals from Kosta are definitely from the Soviet Union era, there were more sets released. I saw some time ago "ZOOPARK" set in original package somewhere on eBay for acceptable price but I finally decided not to buy it. Anyway, I saved one picture on my PC - and here is:
Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 S-l16011
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 12:53 pm

Great pic Jaromir Applause
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 1:34 pm

Jarda, thank you!
Do we know what other sets exist?
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 1:45 pm

It has already been mentioned that the rhino mold came from Lineol (which Neoform and Danolin have already copied).
I confirm that the zebra mold comes from a beautiful Friedl figure. It is also the only zebra grazing that was made in compo.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 6:14 pm

Never seen before Jarda. It was also not a part of the exhibition in Dresden. And i also dont have seen that in russian websites.

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 10:55 pm

Andreas, of course you saw them before ... here, on my topic - my models Laughing lol!
Jarda, that is really wonderful photo information. Thank you for showing to us.
It is great to see now the original package .
So , like I taught, maybe these models are russian vintage models, like you said : from the Soviet Union era.
Although, it is still a bit mistery for me, because the word "ZOOPARK" is written on russian , but it is also the same on bulgarian. We use this word also in the same way.
But I tend to believe, that these models are not bulgarian,.. it is more logical to be russian.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 5:24 am

costicuba wrote:
Andreas, of course you saw them before ... here, on my topic - my models Laughing lol!
Jarda, that is really wonderful photo information. Thank you for showing to us.
It is great to see now the original package .
So , like I taught, maybe these models are russian vintage models, like you said :  from the Soviet Union era.
Although, it is still a bit mistery for me, because the word "ZOOPARK" is written on russian , but it is also the same on bulgarian. We use this word also in the same way.
But I tend to believe, that these models are not bulgarian,.. it is more logical to be russian.

Sorry, it looks i will be old and older Crocodile

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2021 9:31 pm

The Woolly Mammoth and Rhino are very charming indeed!

PostSubject: Re: Animal models from extruded polystyrene   Animal models from extruded polystyrene - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal models from extruded polystyrene
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2