Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Size comparisons of modern companies tigers

Go down 
+3
hawkins_zh
SUSANNE
Noémi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

Size comparisons of modern companies tigers Empty
PostSubject: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi,
can anybody help me please? I need some comparison photos about the newest and the previous Shleich and Papo tigers. cat
Does anybody have AAA or Nayab tiger? How big are they next to a Schleich or a Papo one?
Can anybody take few photo about Safari Ltd tigers with Papo or Schleich tigers? I don't have Safari tigers so I don't know their size.
Thank You! cat
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 pm

They have made many tigers over the years, which ones are you interested in ? The current ones ?
Which Schleich and/ Papo tigers please ? Wink

Try taking a look here : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:23 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They have made many tigers over the years, which ones are you interested in ? The current ones ?

yes Smile
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 6:24 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Which Schleich and/ Papo tigers please ? Wink

The newest or the previous tigers :)
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:09 pm

Here you are Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:19 pm

Thank You very much Susanne! :) Sadly AAA tiger is too big for me. Maybe Nayab will be a good Balinese tiger.
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:12 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:13 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:16 am

The safari couple tigers are behind the CollectA tiger cubs(between MOJO and Bullyland). I hope you could refer to its size with other brands.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:06 pm

Fantastic collection of tigers, Hawkins cheers

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Great photo! really helpful, also for other members. Very Happy

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 12:44 pm

Thank You very much! It helps me :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Fantastic Zhang! Very Happy How about merging all these topics with tiger size comparisons? Idea Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:10 pm

GREAT idea, Roger cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 5:34 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
GREAT idea, Roger cheers

Thanks, they're merged now. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:51 am

Very helpful pictures and very nice collection Hawkins Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:57 am

Thank you all! And I glad it's helpful!:)

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:40 am

Does anybody can take a photo please about Papo 50182 and 50004? :)
Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 6:29 pm

Hello

As I didn´t want to open a new thread, I post it here instead as I want to ask something about Jaguars. As I want my collection to be more accurate (changing more and more older chinese models into modern companies), I want to buy a Jaguar by one of the big companies.
On Spielzeug-günstig, I can choose between the Safari, old Schleich, old Safari and Papo.
Papo always have beautiful cats, but I think: they are a little bit to big for my collection.
The 2015 model from Safari is very beautiful as it seems very colorful in comparison of other figurines...but it is also very expensive Sad
And then there is Schleich. The Problem is, they are releasing a new one in 2017. By judging the colours, there is no difference between this and the old one.

If you had to choose, which figurine would you buy? The safari seems the best figurine or is it only me who sees it like this? Thanks for your help :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers EmptyFri Oct 07, 2016 7:23 pm

Duck-Anch-Amun wrote:
Hello

As I didn´t want to open a new thread, I post it here instead as I want to ask something about Jaguars. As I want my collection to be more accurate (changing more and more older chinese models into modern companies), I want to buy a Jaguar by one of the big companies.
On Spielzeug-günstig, I can choose between the Safari, old Schleich, old Safari and Papo.
Papo always have beautiful cats, but I think: they are a little bit to big for my collection.
The 2015 model from Safari is very beautiful as it seems very colorful in comparison of other figurines...but it is also very expensive Sad
And then there is Schleich. The Problem is, they are releasing a new one in 2017. By judging the colours, there is no difference between this and the old one.

If you had to choose, which figurine would you buy? The safari seems the best figurine or is it only me who sees it like this? Thanks for your help :)

You have an excellent walk around of the new [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by Kikimalou. There you can see a comparison picture between Schleich and new Safari. They're all roughly the same size, Papo included. On jaguar discussions on forum the new Safari figure is being favored but the Schleich jaguar in retirement has also some enthusiasts. The Papo figure is only appreciated aestetically although most of us think it looks more like a leopard, thus not a good jaguar rendition. I don't think the new Schleich jaguar will represent a step forward when compared with its predecessor. I have the Schleich once the Safari was not yet released when I acquired it. Now I'd choose surely one of these two or both. Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Size comparisons of modern companies tigers   Size comparisons of modern companies tigers Empty

Back to top Go down

Size comparisons of modern companies tigers
Page 1 of 1