Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.

Go down 
+5
SUSANNE
costicuba
widukind
Tarunyada
weaselfan93
9 posters
AuthorMessage
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  Empty
PostSubject: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:11 pm

Today this wonderful treasure chest arrived in my post box. I bet you can all imagine the excitement upon opening these rarities! cheers sunny Very Happy Thank you so much, Beatrice!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Congratulations, Lance! cheers They are all wonderful.. I especially like the puma, for it's on my wishlist. But that spectacled bear is really looking good as well.. Very nice figurines Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:19 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations, Lance! cheers They are all wonderful.. I especially like the puma, for it's on my wishlist. But that spectacled bear is really looking good as well.. Very nice figurines Very Happy

Thank you so much, Julie! the bear is my favorite in the lot. actually the African lion is a Safari ltd Authentics model, the very last one I was missing. cheers

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:21 pm

weaselfan93 wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Thank you so much, Julie! the bear is my favorite in the lot. actually the African lion is a Safari ltd Authentics model, the very last one I was missing. cheers

I already thought it was a Safari Ltd Authentics. Good you have them all, now! cheers I really like the animals from this series; they have a very nice style, almost cartoonish. Very charming!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:32 pm

Now you have found the spectacled bear! Congratulations Lance :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Wow, they are realy nice,
I realy like the leopard, puma and the bear...
Congratulations Lance :)

weaselfan93

PostSubject: PV lot   Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 8:39 pm

Thank you very much, Andreas and Kosta! sunny

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:42 pm

WOW !!! Those are so many gens that it is strange they don't sparkle and glitter affraid

Well, they are sparkling awesome !!! Congratulations cheers Applause

Beatrice is surely the helping angel of collectors !!!! queen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
WOW !!! Those are  so many gens that it is strange they don't sparkle and glitter affraid

Well, they are sparkling awesome !!! Congratulations cheers Applause

Beatrice is surely the helping angel of collectors !!!! queen Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thank you Susanne, yes Beatrice is one of the many miracle workers on STS Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyThu Sep 03, 2015 9:57 pm

Lovely additions

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:14 pm

That's a fantastic lot, Lance! Very Happy
My favorites are the exact same as Kosta! That leopard is incredible! Shocked
I hope also someday to have a spectacled bear in my collection! bounce bounce

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Miraculous batch again Lance cheers I looooove the leopard drunken
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.   Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 9:57 pm

thank you so much, Rogerio and Christophe! cheers

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 11:54 pm

Fantastic new models Lance sunny

PostSubject: Re: Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.    Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge New Play Visions lot from Beatrice! Spectacled Bear, Jaguar, etc.
Page 1 of 1