Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare

Go down 
+3
Wilorvise
widukind
LeeAnn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:17 pm

I purchased a big group of new CollectA models from my new source, Triplemountain.com. One of those models is the Haflinger mare, who I've wanted for a while but never got around to purchasing.

It's a great sculpt - love the pose and she's not tippy at all. The face appears a little wonky - perhaps the eye is set a bit too high or just the paintwork is throwing me off, I'm not sure. My main issue with the model is the paintwork, like with most CollectAs. It's flat with very little shading, the mane/tail and boring and horribly oversprayed. But overall it's a nice model Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Very nice :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Nice walk around

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 6:14 am

She is beautyful !!! As you say, the paintwork could be better (somebody ought to was her tail Laughing ), but I like her face very much Wink

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Nice model and very good walk around. However I prefer more chubby Haflingers, this one look like yearling maybe, or two years old? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:25 pm

Very nice figurine. Very nice photos.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Ana wrote:
Nice model and very good walk around. However I prefer more chubby Haflingers, this one look like yearling maybe, or two years old? Smile

I agree, only the mane and tail are too long Very Happy

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 3:05 am

Very nice "trot around" LeeAnn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare   Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround of the CollectA Haflinger Mare
Page 1 of 1