Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CollectA 88606 Shetland pony

Go down 
+4
Roger
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
codru
8 posters
AuthorMessage
codru

Country/State : Romania

CollectA 88606 Shetland pony Empty
PostSubject: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:25 am

One of my daughter's favorites (photos taken in a nature reserve ~an approx 400 years old forest~ in northern Romania)...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:26 am

Lovely photographs, thanks for sharing Applause
Are there real wild horses in this nature reserve?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 6:50 am

Wonderful, beautyful picture.cheers
Such a happy pony in awesome surroundings Very Happy Very Happy

Let's hope there will never be Olympic games near that forest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Evil or Very Mad  Suspect  Sad

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:01 am

Very good taste has your daughter! flower Romania is very mistic place, I'd love to know a certain place in Romania whose inhabitants assume that it is not a Romanian place. Suspect

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:20 am

No, unfortunately there are no wild horses in that old forest. But plenty of wolves and bears...

Tarunyada wrote:
Back to top Go down
codru

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:24 am

Thank you, Susanne and Roger, for your nice words! More photos are on the way Wink

SUSANNE wrote:
Wonderful, beautyful picture.cheers
Such a happy pony in awesome surroundings Very Happy Very Happy

Let's hope there will never be Olympic games near that forest [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Evil or Very Mad  Suspect  Sad
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:11 am

codru wrote:
No, unfortunately there are no wild horses in that old forest. But plenty of wolves and bears...

Tarunyada wrote:

Oooh, wild wolves drunken Have you ever seen any of them yourself?

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 am

Beautiful photos! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:51 am

Actually, I have. I am a volunteer with one of the national parks in northern Romania and, besides getting my students involved in ecological activities and accompanying tourists for high altitude equestrian tours (I am a certified guide for equestrian mountain trips), I am also interested in wildlife tracking and monitoring. So I've seen plenty of wildlife Smile We're now looking forward to the beginning of the new elk bugling season, as well as the grouse's fake mating games (in the beautiful days of mid-autumn, males drum and flutter their wings and rattle their tails, as a rehearsal for next spring).

Tarunyada wrote:
codru wrote:

Tarunyada wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:53 am

Beautiful pics Codru and the forest must be beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 am

codru wrote:
Actually, I have. I am a volunteer with one of the national parks in northern Romania and, besides getting my students involved in ecological activities and accompanying tourists for high altitude equestrian tours (I am a certified guide for equestrian mountain trips), I am also interested in wildlife tracking and monitoring. So I've seen plenty of wildlife  Smile  We're now looking forward to the beginning of the new elk bugling season, as well as the grouse's fake mating games (in the beautiful days of mid-autumn, males drum and flutter their wings and rattle their tails, as a rehearsal for next spring).

Tarunyada wrote:
codru wrote:

Tarunyada wrote:

Oh wow, that sounds like a dream job to me.. Wonderful! I'd love to visit some of these national parks once in Romania and national parks in other countries, such as the Białowieża Forest in Poland. Such wonderful places.. Very mystical drunken

Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:32 am

Wow, I didn't know the olympics did that! That is horrible!
Anyways, I love the pictures! The one were you are behind a tree is like a real documentry following a horse herd!
Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:20 am

Gorgeous pictures! Thank you for sharing. cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CollectA 88606 Shetland pony   CollectA 88606 Shetland pony Empty

Back to top Go down

CollectA 88606 Shetland pony
Page 1 of 1