Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

13631 Retire Year?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

13631 Retire Year? Empty
PostSubject: 13631 Retire Year?   13631 Retire Year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:45 pm

Hi, could anyone help me with what year the Tennessee Walker Stallion - 13631 was retired please? Also, can others suggest reference sites other than the two I have:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I look on the second link it states this for my horse : 2008 - heute - but I believe it is infact retired.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

13631 Retire Year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   13631 Retire Year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:48 pm

This beautiful stallion was discontinued this year. You can find it here on the ToyAnimal Wiki. This is a wonderful reference site made by lots of collectors (most of them are STS members), which is updated almost daily by dedicated contributors.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
ghostme9

ghostme9

13631 Retire Year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   13631 Retire Year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:54 pm

Thanks for your help and thanks for the link - I've put it in my favourites!! I managed to get this beauty in excellent condition in the UK for £0.50 on a carboot sale! :-) I have a spreadsheet where I like to keep what I have along with country painted and retired date. I think its a lovely example. I especially like the pointed front left hoof.

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

13631 Retire Year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   13631 Retire Year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:55 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
...... This is a wonderful reference site made by lots of collectors (most of them are STS members), which is updated almost daily by dedicated contributors.

cheers bounce Very Happy cheers

ghostme9

ghostme9

13631 Retire Year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   13631 Retire Year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:56 pm

I should also say, thankyou to all the wonderful folk keeping the site up-to-date with relevant information!

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

13631 Retire Year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   13631 Retire Year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Congrats on the find! It's a great model Very Happy

Another good reference site is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

13631 Retire Year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   13631 Retire Year? EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:20 pm

ghostme9 wrote:
Thanks for your help and thanks for the link - I've put it in my favourites!!  I managed to get this beauty in excellent condition in the UK for £0.50 on a carboot sale! :-)  I have a spreadsheet where I like to keep what I have along with country painted and retired date.  I think its a lovely example.  I especially like the pointed front left hoof.

You're very welcome and I hope TAi can help you with any information in the future Very Happy If you can't find what you're looking for, I'm sure someone here on STS will know! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

13631 Retire Year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: 13631 Retire Year?   13631 Retire Year? Empty

Back to top Go down

13631 Retire Year?
Page 1 of 1