Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show-Us-Yours : List of topics

Go down 
+15
widukind
Bowhead Whale
lucky luke
Noémi
Bloodrayne
Saien
Kikimalou
costicuba
Wilorvise
Tove
NightLioness
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
LeeAnn
Roger
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  Empty
PostSubject: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:32 am

Several people have asked for a list of the SUY topics.
I have tried to make one, but would like to hear what y'all think , - have I forgotten some ? Is it easy to overview ?  Very Happy

Species related topics :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] See also [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not species related topics :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by SUSANNE on Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:20 am; edited 68 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 3:52 pm

That's an exaustive work Susanne! cheers
I will check it carefully when possible but for now that is a big contribution to the forum. Very Happy
Thanks for listing and I think it is quite comprehensive. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:03 pm

Great work Susanne, excellent idea! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:16 pm

This is great Susanne, very helpful Applause Maybe a moderator or admin could make a sticky of this?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:19 pm

Thankyou, dear friends ! I am very happy you like it Very Happy Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Actually I began a long time ago, but it almost drove me crazy, also because I could not see the links in the document Mad Laughing
Then I copied it into a topic here, - and THERE I could see the links, - and when I copied it back in the document, suddenly also the links were blue...and also when I add new ones cheers

Computers and me.... Suspect geek Laughing

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:28 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
This is great Susanne, very helpful Applause Maybe a moderator or admin could make a sticky of this?

Yes, good idea Very Happy
Makes it more handy, doesn't it ? Wink

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:40 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Yes, good idea Very Happy
Makes it more handy, doesn't it ?  Wink

Indeed! And way easier to find between all those wonderful SUY topics! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Hurray! Very Happy Excellent idea! study cheers
Now we also can see which animals/topics are already known and existing in all the SUY's Very Happy

Great job Susanne Very Happy

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:24 pm

queen queen queen Hurray for Susanne! queen queen queen

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:42 pm

Thank you for taking the time to make the list Susanne.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 5:49 pm

That`s a lot of work and time....and you did it excellent cheers
Thank you very much Susanne sunny

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:02 pm

Great great (and long Wink ) job Susanne cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:59 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

Laughing Laughing Actually I began a long time ago, but it almost drove me crazy, also because I could not see the links in the document Mad Laughing
Then I copied it into a topic here, - and THERE I could see the links, - and when I copied it back in the document, suddenly also the links were blue...and also when I add new ones cheers

Computers and you? I checked the whole list and there wasn't a single broken link, all are pointing to the correct topic and to the right place of the topic. Also, that's a very long list! Shocked
I only gave to it a cleaner looking, you know my style from TAI. Laughing If you don't like it as it is now, I can change back to the old style in one second. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 1:38 am

Roger wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

Computers and you? I checked the whole list and there wasn't a single broken link, all are pointing to the correct topic and to the right place of the topic. Also, that's a very long list! Shocked
I only gave to it a cleaner looking, you know my style from TAI. Laughing If you don't like it as it is now, I can change back to the old style in one second. Very Happy

Please let it with Rogério TAI style, it is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 3:57 am

GREAT work , Croger cheers Thankyou very much Applause

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 8:56 am

Laughing I am glad you like although it was a minor work compared with what Susanne did.
Thanks to Susanne I revisited some topics like the yak topic and others. Very Happy

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 9:30 am

It is very helpful, thank you Susanne! cheers

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:15 pm

This is wonderful!
I check the SUY thread quite often to find out about sizes and differences between brands.
It always takes me some time to find the exact thread I need, because I have to scroll down through all of them.
....not anymore!

I'm very happy with this.
Glad this is a Sticky.
Thanks! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 5:08 pm

cheers cheers cheers Very Happy

Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 2:20 pm

This list is a really good idea! :)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Maybe we should do the same for crowded walkaround sections? I think it would help too Very Happy

Something like: CollectA walkaround summary and so on.
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:04 pm

Great work Susanne, excellent idea! Very Happy Very Happy cheers study

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Maybe we should do the same for crowded walkaround sections? I think it would help too Very Happy

Great idea cheers
One thing : We must make sure that the one who makes it will also keep it up-to-date at all times Wink

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:14 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Great idea cheers
One thing : We must make sure that the one who makes it will also keep it up-to-date at all times Wink

The idea is good, the problem is to make all these list and keep it updated. All the regular work at STS together with the work at the Wiki will keep us busy. :)

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:22 pm

Making a overview of all Walkarounds would indeed be a big task for you guys, as 4 brands have more than 3 pages of walkarounds.

PostSubject: Re: Show-Us-Yours : List of topics    Show-Us-Yours : List of topics  Empty

Back to top Go down

Show-Us-Yours : List of topics
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next