Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

K&M Wild Republic raptors

Go down 
+8
Rakel
Roger
SUSANNE
lucky luke
widukind
Tarunyada
Kikimalou
Rhamphorhynchus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhamphorhynchus

Rhamphorhynchus

Country/State : United States

K&M Wild Republic raptors Empty
PostSubject: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:24 am

So I happened to get an Ebay lot that contained lots of animal figures-including some raptors from K&M.  They are by far my favorite part of the lot.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8248 by E H, on Flickr
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8249 by E H, on Flickr
This one was simply marked "Vulture."  I think it's supposed to be an Indian white-rumped vulture.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8250 by E H, on Flickr
Great Horned Owl (I think)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8251 by E H, on Flickr
Peregrine Falcon. Personally I think it looks more like a merlin.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8254 by E H, on Flickr
Bearded Vulture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8255 by E H, on Flickr
Secretary Bird
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8256 by E H, on Flickr
Osprey
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8258 by E H, on Flickr
Andean Condor
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8259 by E H, on Flickr
Red-tailed Hawk
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8261 by E H, on Flickr
Philippine Eagle
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8262 by E H, on Flickr
Barn Owl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8263 by E H, on Flickr
Bateleur Eagle
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_8264 by E H, on Flickr
And the whole lot.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:17 am

Big congratulation on these ones, it is a rare and nice set. Very Happy The Bateleur is the gem of the batch for me drunken
Back to top Go down
Rhamphorhynchus

Rhamphorhynchus

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:32 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation on these ones, it is a rare and nice set. Very Happy  The Bateleur is the gem of the batch for me drunken

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 10:37 am

They are wonderful and you're very lucky that they were included in the batch! Congratulations! If you want a little bit more information about them, you can find it here!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:35 pm

A great set, the Bateleur is my favourite :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 8:42 pm

widukind wrote:

Very Happy cheers drunken bounce
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:02 pm

What a wonderful find cheers

Great pictures of a rare and great flock !!!
What a shame that K&M does not make that quality any more What a Face

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 11:13 pm

I have to second Susanne's words. I was reticente of getting some of these K&M tube figures because I did know them from local shops and mainly these poor recente releases. While Play Visions have a general good quality and a certain balance between their figures, K&M have a huge disparity in quality. These birds are surely among their best and I was lucky of receiving 3 of them from Sue and Lesley and a great trio... bateleur, red-tailed hawk and Philippine eagle. The hawk is my favorite although I agree the bateleur is a fantastic figure. Very Happy

Rhamphorhynchus

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:29 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Big congratulation on these ones, it is a rare and nice set. Very Happy  The Bateleur is the gem of the batch for me drunken

Thanks. I love the Bateleur, don't know if there are any other figures of this species.

Rhamphorhynchus

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:30 am

Tarunyada wrote:
They are wonderful and you're very lucky that they were included in the batch! Congratulations! If you want a little bit more information about them, you can find it here!

Alright, thanks. I just need to find the bald eagle and then I'll have the whole set.

Rhamphorhynchus

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:30 am

widukind wrote:

The Bateleur is my favorite too

Rhamphorhynchus

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:32 am

SUSANNE wrote:
What a wonderful find cheers

Great pictures of a rare and great flock !!!
What a shame that K&M does not make that quality any more What a Face

Thanks. I wish K&M still made figures like these, although I do like their plush animals. I have the plush Pteranodon and he lives on my bed.

Rhamphorhynchus

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:33 am

Roger wrote:
I have to second Susanne's words. I was reticente of getting some of these K&M tube figures because I did know them from local shops and mainly these poor recente releases. While Play Visions have a general good quality and a certain balance between their figures, K&M have a huge disparity in quality. These birds are surely among their best and I was lucky of receiving 3 of them from Sue and Lesley and a great trio... bateleur, red-tailed hawk and Philippine eagle. The hawk is my favorite although I agree the bateleur is a fantastic figure. Very Happy

I agree, this is a great set. My favorites are the bateleur eagle and the vulture.

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:50 am

Beautiful birds and I like that they have made most of them able to stand without have som base of grass or stone.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:55 am

Rhamphorhynchus wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Thanks.  I love the Bateleur, don't know if there are any other figures of this species.

I think it's the only one
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:00 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Rhamphorhynchus wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Thanks.  I love the Bateleur, don't know if there are any other figures of this species.

I am not sure it could be possible that Marlow Steers from Africa have one too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:15 am

widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Rhamphorhynchus wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

I am not sure it could be possible that Marlow Steers from Africa have one too :)

You can be sure, Andreas, you are right! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Marlow Steers Shocked How can I forget? Laughing
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Marlow Steers Shocked  How can I forget? Laughing

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:14 pm

jarda wrote:
widukind wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:
Rhamphorhynchus wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

You can be sure, Andreas, you are right! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thank you. If i online with my smartphone in the bus i cant look so easily like at the computer at home :)

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:21 pm

Very nice additions

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:23 pm

I like much ,this lot of birds.

specially, secretary bird. congrats

Rhamphorhynchus

Rhamphorhynchus

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 6:44 am

landrover wrote:

I like much ,this lot of birds.

specially, secretary bird. congrats

Thanks. I really like the secretary bird too. First in my collection.

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:15 am

Wow! Awesome find, K & M should distribute these to stores again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Komodo Dragon wrote:
Wow! Awesome find, K & M should distribute these to stores again Very Happy

Some you can find as Wild Republic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K&M Wild Republic raptors   K&M Wild Republic raptors Empty

Back to top Go down

K&M Wild Republic raptors
Page 1 of 1