Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta

Go down 
+2
baltimore zoo
Roger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta Empty
PostSubject: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Hi all! Very Happy
I received this wonderful girl (for me it is girl) before New Year but just now I can share it with you: we hadn't sun there, in Russia, but I always use only natural light. So, it one of the best Papo's job: paintwork (should say that her face is really too dark) is very well, figurine is very detailed and has awesome fur. But there are some minuses: her paws and head is too small. But it is not really big drawback.
Enjoy! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With Safari:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:01 pm

Anasta, I am impressed with how many walk arounds you're providing to us! cheers
That's really great, though let me only suggest two things. Very Happy
We already have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a walk around of Papo snow leopard made by Postsaurichian. Of course it is not bad to have some more pictures of such a great figure but it is always better to make walk around of missing figures. Very Happy Also, if you had the chance of presenting them one per day or something like that, it would be even nicer. Very Happy
No criticism, actually I am very ahppy with all these great topics and I don't want to break your enthusiasm, only some little suggestions to turn your good job even better! Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:09 pm

Roger wrote:
Anasta, I am impressed with how many walk arounds you're providing to us! cheers
That's really great, though let me only suggest two things. Very Happy
We already have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], a walk around of Papo snow leopard made by Postsaurichian. Of course it is not bad to have some more pictures of such a great figure but it is always better to make walk around of missing figures. Very Happy Also, if you had the chance of presenting them one per day or something like that, it would be even nicer. Very Happy
No criticism, actually I am very ahppy with all these great topics and I don't want to break your enthusiasm, only some little suggestions to turn your good job even better! Very Happy
If mine is excess, you can delete it, I really don't mind :)
Ok, I'll keep it in mind in the next time. Sorry for this trash, I just accumulated so many newcomers from PAST year... I needed do this before. Thank you for your notice! :)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:12 pm

No, no way, no deleting at all! Very Happy To merge both topics could be a good idea but no deleting, no trash. You're surely truly happy with these great additions and you wanted to share with us and we feel very happy and lucky about that. Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Roger wrote:
No, no way, no deleting at all! Very Happy To merge both topics could be a good idea but no deleting, no trash. You're surely truly happy with these great additions and you wanted to share with us and we feel very happy and lucky about that. Very Happy
I would like to do this but how can I? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
Roger wrote:

Don't worry, only moderators can do that and we do it for you! Very Happy

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:30 pm

Roger wrote:
Roger wrote:

Don't worry, only moderators can do that and we do it for you! Very Happy
Thank you very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 8:16 am

I received my Snow recently and am really enjoying it! Beautiful figure! I love big cats and this Snow is an awesome addition to my big cat collection! Glad it won figure of the year, since it's absolutely gorgeous and I'm proud to own it!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 9:13 am

baltimore zoo wrote:
I received my Snow recently and am really enjoying it! Beautiful figure! I love big cats and this Snow is an awesome addition to my big cat collection! Glad it won figure of the year, since it's absolutely gorgeous and I'm proud to own it!

cheers Congratulations Applause

Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 11:07 pm

Hi all! Very Happy
I received this wonderful girl (for me it is girl) before New Year but just now I can share it with you: we hadn't sun there, in Russia, but I always use only natural light. So, it one of the best Papo's job: paintwork (should say that her face is really too dark) is very well, figurine is very detailed and has awesome fur. But there are some minuses: her paws and head is too small. But it is not really big drawback.
Enjoy! cheers

Congratulations Anasta! I did buy two models at once! Applause Applause Applause Я не смог сдержаться и купил сразу двух (типа "девочка" + "мальчик")! Wink Настолько классная модель! Applause Applause Applause Applause

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Sergey wrote:
Hi all! Very Happy
Enjoy! cheers

Congratulations Anasta! I did buy two models at once! Applause Applause Applause Я не смог сдержаться и купил сразу двух (типа "девочка" + "мальчик")! Wink Настолько классная модель! Applause Applause Applause Applause
Thanks, Sergey!
А мальчика можно сделать настоящим самцом Wink
До сих пор не знаю, как свою «барсиху» назвать Crying or Very sad
Ты, кстати, видел новых шляйховских волков? Они у меня уже больше месяца, а я до сих пор их в руках верчу XD
Back to top Go down
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:14 am

Very nice photos of very beautiful cat, Kosta. The dancing one is so entertaining. Thanks.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta   Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo 2014 Snow Leopard walk around, by Anasta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: