Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dwarfism in Mainland Species

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

dwarfism in Mainland Species Empty
PostSubject: dwarfism in Mainland Species   dwarfism in Mainland Species EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 6:46 am

Ok, I was going to ask this on another forum but i thought people here would be more knowledgeable on the subject.

Is it possible for say, a lion, tiger, bear, Or any animal that can be found on the mainland of a Continent and not on an island, to suffer from dwarfism Like humans?

I ask this because for one of my new Animasaurus Models, i plan on doing a Little people version of a triceratops, and i would like to know if that is possible without any human interference on any wild animal that is not the product of Island dwarfism.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: dwarfism in Mainland Species   dwarfism in Mainland Species EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 7:54 am

Dwarfism is possible among every species, animals or plants. Mainland dwarfism is possible for a wildlife species but it is very very rare.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: dwarfism in Mainland Species   dwarfism in Mainland Species EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:34 am

Look  Shocked

Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: dwarfism in Mainland Species   dwarfism in Mainland Species EmptyThu Oct 08, 2015 8:53 am

So a Dwarf Triceratops would be rare sight to see.

I got the idea after Tatankaceratops which many think is either juvenile, or a individual with a Growth disorder. Now i can only do Adult animals for the Line, so this would be an adult that suffered from dwarfaism

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dwarfism in Mainland Species   dwarfism in Mainland Species Empty

Back to top Go down

dwarfism in Mainland Species
Page 1 of 1