Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOJO 387224 Spanish Fighting Bull - Walkaround by Kosta

Go down 
+11
cattlecollector
donny ong
Kikimalou
A.R.Garcia
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
LukaLeon085
Ana
Roger
NightLioness
costicuba
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

MOJO 387224 Spanish Fighting Bull - Walkaround by Kosta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOJO 387224 Spanish Fighting Bull - Walkaround by Kosta   MOJO 387224 Spanish Fighting Bull - Walkaround by Kosta - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 3:35 pm

cattlecollector wrote:
Bloodrayne wrote:
I think the eyes should've been placed slightly more to the sides.
Maybe that's what causing the head to look narrow?

That's it! His eyes are facing forward to much. I knew something didn't look right, but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know. Laughing cheers

Laughing That's right, almost all brands do it with their bovines pointing the eyes slightly forward, they look more attractive like that. You have the famous standing schleich cows turning the head to one of the sides and clearly looking towards the camera. I am not very good with modern cattle but I think those are known as selfy cows. Laughing

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

MOJO 387224 Spanish Fighting Bull - Walkaround by Kosta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOJO 387224 Spanish Fighting Bull - Walkaround by Kosta   MOJO 387224 Spanish Fighting Bull - Walkaround by Kosta - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2015 1:00 am

donny ong wrote:
Very nice walkaround. Congrats Kosta. You received the bull in good condition. When I received mine, both horns are broken. Sad  Sad  Sad  It's kind of brittle.

Oh Donny Sad I`m very sorry for that Crying or Very sad
But how is that possible ..? The horns are very flexible ..and also they are fixed together with the ears .. scratch
That`s realy bad, that the horns of your bull are broken Mad

MOJO 387224 Spanish Fighting Bull - Walkaround by Kosta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2