Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No more Mojos at MPV :-0

Go down 
+18
sansan
Carola
cattlecollector
shadoweon
sbell
Ana
jarda
LeeAnn
Roger
Bloodrayne
Night Elf
arafan
NightLioness
Shardur
Kikimalou
Silver Unicornis
Wilorvise
SUSANNE
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:06 am

I think Christophe is giving a good suggestion, Jason is a friend of the forum, a trustable seller and prices on Minizoo hsop are quite fair. Shipping to Europe is also very friendly usually. Very Happy
Jason is selling the pangolin around 5€ and the gaur for less than 10€! Shocked The gaur, for example, in Portuguese shops is being sold for more than 20€ and I've never seen a pangolin around. Jason also have 2015 figures available like the mouse, hamster, etc. Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 9:37 am

Roger wrote:
I think Christophe is giving a good suggestion, Jason is a friend of the forum, a trustable seller and prices on Minizoo hsop are quite fair. Shipping to Europe is also very friendly usually. Very Happy
Jason is selling the pangolin around 5€ and the gaur for less than 10€! Shocked The gaur, for example, in Portuguese shops is being sold for more than 20€ and I've never seen a pangolin around. Jason also have 2015 figures available like the mouse, hamster, etc. Very Happy

Yes Wink
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 11:02 pm

Shardur wrote:
But there are still "spielzeug-guenstig.de" and "sandspielfiguren".

Today I have bought some figures by the Onlineshop Spielfigurenportal.
They also sells figures by Mojo.

By this occasion, I asked if they will also offer the newcomers 2016  by Mojo.
Here is the answer:

arrow ....Es ist richtig, dass Mojo große Lieferschwierigkeiten hat. Wir werden aber weiterhin die Mojo Figuren anbieten.....Sobald die Neuheiten 2016 ausgeliefert werden, können Sie diese bei uns einkaufen .

arrow It is true that Mojo has great delivery problems. But we will offer figures continue the Mojo.
Once the newcomers 2016 will be delivered, you can buy them from us.

I also have bought there in the past several figures.

arrow Here is the homepage:

http://www.spielfigurenportal.de/

The figures:
http://www.spielfigurenportal.de/epages/64412781.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64412781/Categories/Spielfiguren

Mojo figures:
http://www.spielfigurenportal.de/epages/64412781.sf/de_DE/?ObjectPath=/Shops/64412781/Categories/Spielfiguren/Mojo

Saien

Country/State : Slovakia

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:31 am

Thank you Yvette for this information! cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 12:48 pm

I have to say, I hope MPV will get the mojo's back.
(thank to Anna i will have got some mojo's for myself soon)

V&D in the Netherland is down... failliet ( i don;t know how to say it)
But there are no more mojo's for sale in the V&D's
Maybe in other part from the Netherland but not in the mid regio.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:53 pm

Dum_my wrote:

Bankrupt, V&D is bankrupt Wink >.<
No Mojo in the north in V&D....

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:01 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

Thank you that was the word i was looking for. Very Happy

Maybe only mojo in the down under of the Netherlands

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 10:33 pm

Dum_my wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

Maybe only mojo in the down under  of the Netherlands

So now we have a 'down under' heh! Razz Razz

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2016 9:30 am

NightLioness wrote:
Dum_my wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

Maybe only mojo in the down under  of the Netherlands

So now we have a 'down under' heh! Razz Razz

Yes, I have heard about V&D being bankrupt. That's too bad. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:21 am

I guess I shoudl point out that, while I am limited (we haven't had a distribbutor for a year now), there are still a fair number of MOJO figures in my store http://faunafigures.com/category/brand/mojo/

And given the poor Canadian dollar right now, anyone paying in Euros or USD is getting a pretty good exchange! Shocked

No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Hm,..Of course, i was also kind of surprised to hear nothing new from them for some time and right after an intense phase of nice to okay to superb figurines releases, think of Emu, anteater,clouded leopard,..iberan lynx,....Quite a lot for a small company. Then even the evil macaque and lots of interaction. But then when problems with paint rubbing off and availability appeared, people forgot about this and things turned unreal.
To be honest: The "rare species" mass release monster is CollectA, with an impressive flood. But i am very happy to see the love for details (check the new african elephant calf for instance) and their improvement, releasing beautiful treasures such as the new sitting white rhino calf, without creating a million seller, and spending months to create something like the best not roaring lion sculpt around,..! And stuff like that can't be paid by selling 50 macaques to STS collectors. So their range of fantasy stuff grew,...But like this, experimental development is economically possible and maybe another wildlife highlights etc.-year will come soon.
So keep cool;-p

sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 11:16 pm

PeGe wrote:
Hm,..Of course, i was also kind of surprised to hear nothing new from them for some time and right after an intense phase of nice to okay to superb figurines releases, think of Emu, anteater,clouded leopard,..iberan lynx,....Quite a lot for a small company. Then even the evil macaque and lots of interaction. But then when problems with paint rubbing off and availability appeared, people forgot about this and things turned unreal.
To be honest: The "rare species" mass release monster is CollectA, with an impressive flood. But i am very happy to see the love for details (check the new african elephant calf for instance) and their improvement, releasing beautiful treasures such as the new sitting white rhino calf, without creating a million seller, and spending months to create something like the best not roaring lion sculpt around,..! And stuff like that can't be paid by selling 50 macaques to STS collectors. So their range of fantasy stuff grew,...But like this, experimental development is economically possible and maybe another wildlife highlights etc.-year will come soon.
So keep cool;-p

They are a decent company, for sure (other than their dinosaurs...I'm sorry, but they have yet to make a decent one). That's why it's disappointing for me that I can't get them in any more--although, I had enough trouble doing so when there was a distributor. It's been over a year now!

No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 Hyena-circle

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more Mojos at MPV :-0   No more Mojos at MPV :-0 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No more Mojos at MPV :-0
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2