Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lots of Schleich faces ;-)

Go down 
+11
widukind
Carola
Dum_my
Wilorvise
hawkins_zh
Roger
Tupolew Tu-154
Tove
Ana
LeeAnn
Kikimalou
15 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Lots of Schleich faces ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:28 pm

A while ago I took pictures for TAI of the models of people , sold separately ( Not tack sets)

I think there are so many funny and nice faces, so I decided to show them here Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by SUSANNE on Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Nice faces, the guy with the pigglet is incredible Laughing
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:44 pm

Lots and lots and lots of faces! What a Face

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Nice faces, the guy with the pigglet is incredible Laughing

Yes, isn't he funny ?
Perhaps too realistic for the Schleich buyers, as both he and his wife were only made for 2 years  Laughing

LeeAnn wrote:
Lots and lots and lots of faces!  What a Face

Very Happy  jocolor Smile study  Surprised  clown alien  Cool  farao Laughing Mad Razz  tongue Crying or Very sad Rolling Eyes What a Face Neutral Suspect bounce  king silent  afro cyclops drunken No confused  Twisted Evil  cheers Basketball bom pirat queen geek pig

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 8:59 pm

Yes, that's a lot of people, very interesting to see comparison like this! thank you for these photos Susanne Very Happy I don't have any of these models so I never had much time to look in their eyes Very Happy Do they have names? Smile
I think the guy with piglet, and his wife are really nicely sculpted, and I like also blacksmith. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Tove

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 9:31 pm

Applause Thank you, Susanne. This was a very good idea, to show so many of the people from the Schleich World. I have many of the newest, but have never studyed their small faces. The farmer and his wife are fantastic models and I don't understand why they were in sale for only 2 years. Luckyly I got them before it was too late.

Wink Idea Idea queen jocolor geek pig farao cat rabbit pig sunny pirat geek cat king Idea Idea Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Sad, that Schleich have no humans yet, except for riders.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 11:41 pm

It turned in a fantastic topic, Susanne! cheers
What a good idea to share close-up pictures of these figures. Very Happy
We can see here the traditional "toyish" figures were heads are proportionally huge, big eyes, big hands to some very realistic renditions... surprisingly good actually. Very Happy
What they all sahre is character, each figure has its own expression and features, clothes are very detailed as hair and some postures and ideas are great. When we compare these figures with some top quality action figures they loose for sure, but when we compare them with similar lines of counterpart companies, they're surely among the best, mainly considering their affordable price range. :)

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:43 am

Wow, so many Schleich people here. Impressive!!! I only have some of them.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:51 am

Thanks Susanne, for sharing and for updating the database. :)

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:57 am

Thankyou, friends Very Happy
Not so many collect the peoplemodels, but I am happy that you like the topic. Wink

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 8:01 am

Tove wrote:
........ I have many of the newest, but have never studyed their small faces......

I never really saw their faces before either. That is the fun of taking close-up pictures. You discover many details - good or less good - that aren't really noticeable otherwise Very Happy

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:48 am

If schleich put as many deatilles in poeples face as in there other sculptures
the brand could make so many more beautifull things.
I only have got some horsepoeples and riders
but like every body said before there are a lot of nice figures out there!

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:50 am

Wonderful presentations Very Happy I like the forest worker has a Schleich chainsaw Razz

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:05 pm

Very nice idea :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ladytilly

Ladytilly

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:42 pm

I have three of the standing people and one rider, and I love their expressions. These photos make me want to collect more!
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 10:57 pm

Very good collection of faces. I seem to think one is missing and can't put my finger on it! Oh- just as I type this I remember - the guy in the truck with his arm out of the window - also the horse vaulter has a good expression!!!

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:36 pm

ghostme9 wrote:
Very good collection of faces.  I seem to think one is missing and can't put my finger on it!  Oh- just as I type this I remember - the guy in the truck with his arm out of the window - also the horse vaulter has a good expression!!!

Thankyou Very Happy

I think the guy from the truck is there, - right after the people from Africa ?
Or is there another one ? Very Happy

sortepletter

sortepletter

Country/State : Niedersachsen Germany

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:44 pm

Yes, there is another one or rather two, the lorry and the tractor driver. And I just remembered there's the guy on the ATV too. And as mentioned before the vaulting instructor and the vaulter. And there is also the pioneer family and the cowboys and Indians Laughing Oh, and the Raiffeisenmann Smile
Here are the drivers
Back to top Go down
ghostme9

ghostme9

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:39 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
ghostme9 wrote:
Very good collection of faces.  I seem to think one is missing and can't put my finger on it!  Oh- just as I type this I remember - the guy in the truck with his arm out of the window - also the horse vaulter has a good expression!!!

Thankyou Very Happy

I think the guy from the truck is there, - right after the people from Africa ?
Or is there another one ? Very Happy

Sortepletter has got him before I could post him - thats the guy I have on the right from the Truck with Trailer - OK, here are more for you :-)

Pilot from the Aeroplane :-)

Man from Tractor

Girl from Vaulting set who holds the Whip!!

Girl from Horse Wash set
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:56 pm

Ahh, I see.
But as mentioned, this was only meant to be the ones sold separately, not tack sets etc., and I did not include special editions like "the flowerman" .. Very Happy
Then there would be many more.

Anyway, thankyou for the pictures flower

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of Schleich faces ;-)   Lots of Schleich faces ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lots of Schleich faces ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: