Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Komodo Dragon

Country/State : California

Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices Empty
PostSubject: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:44 am

Hello guys. This is a Wild Republic Bucket set I found at Hobby Lobby. I was curious to the contents, so I purchased it, and I have to say, I really like these toys. Some of the smaller figures are the same molds as Safari Ltd Toob animals. This bucket takes those said animals and gives them a simple, but charming feel to them. Check out the vid. Please excuse my clumsy left hand that gets in the way.

Back to top Go down
Komodo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 8:47 am

Here is part 2 of the unboxing.

Back to top Go down
Komodo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:14 am

Here is a video I am just uploading, cause I forgot to show the Black Panther of this set. Embarassed It takes place between Part 1 and Part 2, so you could say its a "1 1'2" or midquel to this review LOL
Back to top Go down
Komodo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:15 am

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Wild Republic seems to have a neverending number of animal related products. Shocked
It is a traditional bulk of the most common animals, I don't know why many companies keep using the word Africa in sets where we see non African animals like bears, tigers, bisons, etc. Just calling it animal world or somehting like that could be more appropriate. :)
Yes, they are charming and I didn't know that Wild Republic and Safari shared the same molds in some of their small figures. Those are surely the ones we usually assign to Nayab. By the way, the gorilla is a gorilla indeed. Wink Thanks for sharing, it is always interesting. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Thanks for the feedback. I also found it inaccurate that the set had a bison and grizzly in it, and it was titled "African Adventure." Very interesting side facts their.
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:39 pm

It's quite the African adventure if you bring your pet grizzly and bison along Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 9:44 pm

Laughing ... and tigers! Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 1:24 am

LOL, it never hurts to include Bison and Bears, they are awesome! Even if they are not part of the suggested animal group, in this case African animals.
Back to top Go down
Komodo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices EmptyMon Dec 28, 2015 11:37 pm

And this is just 1/123rd of my collection, just a wild guess. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices   Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild Republic African Adventure Playset, set of 26 peices
Page 1 of 1