Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your Tigers!

Go down 
+20
Bonnie
PeGe
ulinuk
Roger
landrover
Kikimalou
lucky luke
Noémi
Irinakorol
Bowhead Whale
SUSANNE
smallscaleworld
Sergey
Dum_my
SeanieP
Wilorvise
leonbenefit
widukind
Anne from Norway
A-J
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 08, 2017 12:00 am

ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:
Really nice collection of tigers, Carolina! It is also great to see your pictures! flower
 Thank you, Roger  Very Happy I am using Flickr now (I am still angry on Photobucket) Evil or Very Mad

We are all angry with Photobucket! They were particularly bad for you, we almost lost all your pictures and now most of your topics are useless. Do you plan to recover some of them or should we performe a massive clean? Sad Your walk arounds and works are very interesting, it could be great to see some of them recovered. If not, just keep posting and enjoying and yes... everything is better than Photobucket these days. You could also use imgur, postimage or servimg. Very Happy
I think i will post something again, for example my homemade smilodon and repaited models  Very Happy

Yes, Carolina! Your smilodon is particularly remarkable and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] turned wonderful. Is there any chance that you recover the pictures and replace them all on smilodon topic? I know they are a lot but they are still available on your Photobucket. You only have to move them to another host image service and replace the code. Any needed help, just pm me. Very Happy

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 09, 2017 4:37 pm

Roger wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:
Really nice collection of tigers, Carolina! It is also great to see your pictures! flower
 Thank you, Roger  Very Happy I am using Flickr now (I am still angry on Photobucket) Evil or Very Mad

We are all angry with Photobucket! They were particularly bad for you, we almost lost all your pictures and now most of your topics are useless. Do you plan to recover some of them or should we performe a massive clean? Sad Your walk arounds and works are very interesting, it could be great to see some of them recovered. If not, just keep posting and enjoying and yes... everything is better than Photobucket these days. You could also use imgur, postimage or servimg. Very Happy
I think i will post something again, for example my homemade smilodon and repaited models  Very Happy

Yes, Carolina! Your smilodon is particularly remarkable and the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] turned wonderful. Is there any chance that you recover the pictures and replace them all on smilodon topic? I know they are a lot but they are still available on your Photobucket. You only have to move them to another host image service and replace the code. Any needed help, just pm me. Very Happy
I don´t know why, but when I click to see my topic about smilodon it writes "Sorry, but only administrators can read topics in this forum." What´s wrong? 
I am using Flickr now and still have my photos of smilodon, but I can´t find my topic about it.

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 12:29 pm

ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:

I don´t know why, but when I click to see my topic about smilodon it writes "Sorry, but only administrators can read topics in this forum." What´s wrong? 
I am using Flickr now and still have my photos of smilodon, but I can´t find my topic about it.

Sorry, I think I have archived it accidentally. Try to access it now, I am sure it will work. Very Happy

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 1:50 pm

Roger wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:
ulinuk wrote:
Roger wrote:

Sorry, I think I have archived it accidentally. Try to access it now, I am sure it will work. Very Happy
I hope it works now better  cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 6:51 pm

Wang Dong Fei models are expensive, what kind of quality?
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Wow, this is just hell to me,..
how much did you pay for all of them?
They are among my most wanted models ever:

Noémi wrote:
A part of my 1:18 tigers made by Wang Dong Fei.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 9:11 pm

PeGe wrote:
Wow, this is just hell to me,..
how much did you pay for all of them?
They are among my most wanted models ever:

Noémi wrote:
A part of my 1:18 tigers made by Wang Dong Fei.

Resin models from China

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 22, 2017 9:12 pm

As of December, 2017

PAPO (from left to right): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tigress with cub & Cubs from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] set, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Roaring tiger, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tiger cub, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Playing tiger cub & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Tiger cub with raised paw, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Standing tiger, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lying tigress nursing.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 23, 2017 1:55 pm

I've seen it in your additions and thought: - What a great picture for SUY tigers! ... and here it is, thanks and congratulations for owning such a beautiful group of tigers. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 10:36 am

Roger wrote:
I've seen it in your additions and thought: - What a great picture for SUY tigers! ... and here it is, thanks and congratulations for owning such a beautiful group of tigers. Very Happy

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Here is my large flocked tiger. I bought it back in 1996 in a dollar store.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 4:27 pm

Interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 7:01 pm

Need to share mine one day! Great figurines. cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2020 1:53 pm

"new"

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:33 pm

unknown brand newcomer

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:42 pm

Interesting, never seen before! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:45 pm

Thank you, it is also a "new" figure for me

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 7:52 pm

for me too.. :)
Back to top Go down
aaronscoolest

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 4:41 am

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 5:34 am

Beautiful tiger! What brand is it?

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:16 am

Yes, fantastic model, we would love to know more about it. cat

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:46 am

Same question here

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 10:34 am

Yes it is absolutely stunning- would love to know the brand! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 3:45 pm

..and which brand for the big leopard on top left please? AAA?..
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 7:31 pm

I like the tiger in your hand.......More pictures of this figure ,please.

cheers cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Tigers!   Show us your Tigers! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Tigers!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next