Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

fantastic birds - who knows the brand?

Go down 
+2
LeeAnn
Froggie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

fantastic birds - who knows the brand? Empty
PostSubject: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:25 pm

Look what wonderful present I've got for Christmas, made me jump out of joy  cheers
They are made from hard rubber/soft plastic, have no mark, no country and some, like the seagull, are really tiny.
There are probably more species, at least I long for more - so I wonder which brand this might be and where to look for more:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

here are the single ones:

I love especially the marabou, the blue jay and the hoopoe I love you
Hopefully someone can help me, thanks!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 8:50 pm

They're beautiful, congratulations! Hope you can find the brand Very Happy

Country/State : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:13 pm

They look like a serie Elastolin made. I have some but none is one of these. But they are made in hard plastic. Mine are not in scale, larger birds roughly 1:30-34, smaller ones too big.

Lennart
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:38 pm

Marvelous birds, very detailed. Applause Applause Applause

In my list for a long time.

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 10:42 pm

They look similar to those that in Portugal worked as premium figures given together with the detergent Azur. Take a look here!.
Much probably, they were also premium figures given with other products. They're beautiful and you should feel proud of owning them. They're not even easy to find in Portugal and the few I find are relatively expensive.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:07 am

After any time that i search this figurines i think it is like Nayab in these days. Nayab produce and any brands sale. I think it was the same in the past with these birds. A Hong Kong producer made them and any brands sale them too, so Elastolin and Azur or these birds was sale as NoNames. I am not sure about but i think so.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:12 am

You can find a few as "Birds of the World" by Elastolin.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:35 am

Thank you so much, Roger, for that great link.
My, still so many more little beauties to go! And it seems that they are not easy to find, well, that is a new challenge (as if I hadn't enough complicate challenges left Razz )

yes, Andreas, you might be right, like nayab or also AAA (but that one is at least marked).
It reminds me to that small harpy bird that was from ? (was it the yoghurt company Ehrmann?)

Btw. here is a comparism Elastolin - Azur Bird. Incidentally I have one of the birds of both brands. Indeed the material is different, Elastolin is hard plastic, while the other is at least a bit softer. And the details differ, like branch structure or the pine needles.

and I was wondering if this heron is from the same series. Can't see it on the pictures, but it looks similar to these:

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 9:41 am

You are right but it could be the same reasons like by the "different" VEB Plaho animals of some of the same models :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fantastic birds - who knows the brand?   fantastic birds - who knows the brand? Empty

Back to top Go down

fantastic birds - who knows the brand?
Page 1 of 1